ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(01-14-2020, 01:36 PM)nerdluck Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for the ban.

It was a good run.

I was running the bot in 3 hour intervals and taking an hour or two break depending on my work schedule during the day. Then sleeping it at night. Only ever attack dead bases. About as "safe" as you can be with a bot.

I've also bought every single season pass, so that has nothing to do with if you get the ban or not.

I dont know how are the bans are targeted but yea the 1% risk finally came to happen with clashfarner
(01-14-2020, 02:05 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2020, 01:36 PM)nerdluck Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for the ban.

It was a good run.

I was running the bot in 3 hour intervals and taking an hour or two break depending on my work schedule during the day. Then sleeping it at night. Only ever attack dead bases. About as "safe" as you can be with a bot.

I've also bought every single season pass, so that has nothing to do with if you get the ban or not.

I dont know how are the bans are targeted but yea the 1% risk finally came to happen with clashfarner

ya just got 2x of my accounts banned.....so sad getting banned on a paid service... the 2x accounts that hot banned was on supercell ID not sure if that's the cause ...
memu 2.9.6 seems to be not working..it keeps telling me to restart computer or try again.. or reinstall the latest version..what should i do ? thank you
doesnt have anything to do with being tied to a supercell account either. My banned one wasnt tied to a supercell account.
(01-15-2020, 04:52 PM)nerdluck Wrote: [ -> ]doesnt have anything to do with being tied to a supercell account either. My banned one wasnt tied to a supercell account.

Probably reported
Anyone here got remove the ban?
When will free version come out?
(01-23-2020, 03:20 PM)tenshi8 Wrote: [ -> ]When will free version come out?

As was said many times in this thread, there is no ETA.
the bot not work.

Our army is ready to go.
Preparing troops for the next round...
Going to look for a target...
Restarting Clash Of Clans...
Professional License: 28 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Seems like something happened while seeking a target, we'll resume seeking...
The bot was stopped.
(01-27-2020, 04:03 PM)Kampfzwerg Wrote: [ -> ]the bot not work.

Our army is ready to go.
Preparing troops for the next round...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Seems like something happened while seeking a target, we'll resume seeking...
The bot was stopped.

COC must be in English bro
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11