ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(12-10-2019, 05:46 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]ClashFarmer v1.8.21 RC6 fully compatible with Clash of Clans December 2019 TH13 Update is OUT NOW!

Release notes:
1. Fixed auto restarting of CoC. (Supercell implemented something against it but we found a workaround).
2. Fixed training loop bugs.

Important to read:
1) Version 1.8.21 is a professional version, which requires a license key. You can purchase a professional license key starting from a one time payment of $5.99 for 30 days! The free version will be released later on, please follow our social media channels for updates.
2) We don't support BlueStacks emulator anymore, so please download our recommend MEmu version (2.9.6) from the download link in our FAQ.
3) Please report bugs in this thread.

DOWNLOAD LINK: ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.21 - RC6 

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team

Great work team. 

Please release free version

Thanks
(01-27-2020, 11:01 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2020, 04:03 PM)Kampfzwerg Wrote: [ -> ]the bot not work.

Our army is ready to go.
Preparing troops for the next round...
Going to look for a target...
Restarting Clash Of Clans...
Professional License: 28 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Seems like something happened while seeking a target, we'll resume seeking...
The bot was stopped.

COC must be in English bro
thank you. and then for 100% work i must set my th at lvl 5?
he will on the TAB Quick Train. but i have this not. he make no troops
(01-30-2020, 04:37 PM)Kampfzwerg Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2020, 11:01 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2020, 04:03 PM)Kampfzwerg Wrote: [ -> ]the bot not work.

Our army is ready to go.
Preparing troops for the next round...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Seems like something happened while seeking a target, we'll resume seeking...
The bot was stopped.

COC must be in English bro
thank you. and then for 100% work i must set my th at lvl 5?
he will on the TAB Quick Train. but i have this not. he make no troops
yes TH5 first
Today marks 14 months since the free version ended.  Will we ever see a free version again?
Do you even need to ask that question? Search your heart deep down and you will know that answer yourself.  Big Grin
(02-19-2020, 11:32 AM)Snappy Wrote: [ -> ]Today marks 14 months since the free version ended.  Will we ever see a free version again?

I supposed not, it is to many time passed. Even there is twice a year new version with upgrades. Upgrades are very quickly released (complement to the stuf and dev), but not interested to release free version.
I'm a returning CoC player. Former TH10 way back 2014.
Just purchased the bot and currently on TH3.

Is there no way to train troops?
Just quick train only?
(02-27-2020, 12:57 PM)ce8vl3urqyts Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a returning CoC player. Former TH10 way back 2014.

Just quick train only?

yes just quick train you have 3 options you can make 3 different armies
(02-27-2020, 03:28 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2020, 12:57 PM)ce8vl3urqyts Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a returning CoC player. Former TH10 way back 2014.

Just quick train only?

yes just quick train you have 3 options you can make 3 different armies

That's not entirely accurate. While you have more than 3 options in the game, only 3 are supported by the bot, but I'm pretty sure only 1, max 2, work. I can double check this behavior, but the update that added more than 3 quick trains broke the bot's behavior when selecting the proper quick train army, and I don't think it's been fixed yet.

Yup, I've double checked the behavior, and since that update, the bot only works with Quick Train 1 and Quick Train 2 slots. Selecting Quick Train 3 is possible on the bot, but it ends up not training anything, since that button was slightly moved.
(03-05-2020, 02:32 PM)TheLegacy2305 Wrote: [ -> ]I may be an idiot, and feel free to point it out.

I downloaded the latest version, installed memu and launched CF. But the start bot button is still greyed out. Is there something I am still supposed to do or is the free version not out yet?

Please help.

You're not an idiot, you just didn't read the thread. There is no free version at this time. Only a Premium subscription can be used with the bot. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11