ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: General Update Time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya all,

Not trying to be a "wen eta" kid, genuinely just curious as to how long an update usually takes to get pushed for the bot. I understand there are a lot of variables that need to get added, especially in the most recent th13 update and it involves quite a bit of testing. The last time I used clashfarmer was quite awhile ago, so I'm keen in getting back into it as I remember it being very well built. As always though, many thanks to the devs for their work! I look forward to getting back into using this tool.
(12-16-2019, 02:53 PM)iDontByte Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya all,

Not trying to be a "wen eta" kid, genuinely just curious as to how long an update usually takes to get pushed for the bot. I understand there are a lot of variables that need to get added, especially in the most recent th13 update and it involves quite a bit of testing. The last time I used clashfarmer was quite awhile ago, so I'm keen in getting back into it as I remember it being very well built. As always though, many thanks to the devs for their work! I look forward to getting back into using this tool.

Hi,
Unfortunatly they dont give a ETA for the clashfarmer update it will be here when its done, but the th12 update took about 4 days, this may take a bit longer as they didnt realise there was a problem (bot still worked after coc update) and so only just started to re code the bot a few days ago.
(12-16-2019, 03:07 PM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,
Unfortunatly they dont give a ETA for the clashfarmer update it will be here when its done, but the th12 update took about 4 days, this may take a bit longer as they didnt realise there was a problem (bot still worked after coc update) and so only just started to re code the bot a few days ago.

I totally understand the no ETA, and will be waiting for them to work their magic. Thank ya sir!

Could you help me with how the license key works? If I were to buy a key now, would the days start counting down even if I do not use it until the new update from them?
(12-16-2019, 03:14 PM)iDontByte Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

I totally understand the no ETA, and will be waiting for them to work their magic. Thank ya sir!

Could you help me with how the license key works? If I were to buy a key now, would the days start counting down even if I do not use it until the new update from them?

Hi again the licence works very well in that you get 30 days and will only use for the day your online so if you had it a week and only used it on 3 days you will have 27 days left there is a countdown on the bot to let you know
(12-16-2019, 04:25 PM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2019, 03:14 PM)iDontByte Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

Hi again the licence works very well in that you get 30 days and will only use for the day your online so if you had it a week and only used it on 3 days you will have 27 days left there is a countdown on the bot to let you know
Okay, so that is still the same from the last I used it. Just wanted to double check before I purchased again. Thank you again for the help
We just released ClashFarmer update, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5989
(12-17-2019, 08:58 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We just released ClashFarmer update, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5989

Awesome! You guys rock! Thanks!