ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: BAN REPORTS HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-16-2020, 09:38 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 09:27 AM)mac23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 09:24 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 09:13 AM)mac23 Wrote: [ -> ]weird. i have 3 accounts running on the bot. and i did not know there's a recommended setting for the bot. im using max settings for the bot for 3 account. and been using the bot for few months now. should i stop botting? lol

Edit : all 3 accounts are 10 years old or longer. all 3 accounts have monthly gold passes spent. none on gems or special packages. so per account it's only the gold passes every month.

all account run on same settings.

Army : Miners on 2 account , Barch on 3rd account
Search : 400k gold & elixir
Attack : wave and troop speed 9 lol
Running 24/7 with breaks every 4 hours. if there's no builder available and storages are maxed then i would change to other account and repeat.
Its not detected those people probably got reported
You might get banned even with recommended settings if someone report you

yes i just re-edited my post. my bet is on the report button by players. because if it's because of the bot settings i would have been banned as my settings are maxed and 100% not human like lol.

so what steps should i take now? or stop botting temporarily?

Nah you dont need to stop just put breaks every  3 hours in Other tab on the bot

what about the recommended settings? like the wave and speed deployment? what level should it be?
(01-16-2020, 09:44 AM)mac23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 09:13 AM)mac23 Wrote: [ -> ]weird. i have 3 accounts running on the bot. and i did not know there's a recommended setting for the bot. im using max settings for the bot for 3 account. and been using the bot for few months now. should i stop botting? lol

Edit : all 3 accounts are 10 years old or longer. all 3 accounts have monthly gold passes spent. none on gems or special packages. so per account it's only the gold passes every month.

Running 24/7 with breaks every 4 hours. if there's no builder available and storages are maxed then i would change to other account and repeat.

yes i just re-edited my post. my bet is on the report button by players. because if it's because of the bot settings i would have been banned as my settings are maxed and 100% not human like lol.

Nah you dont need to stop just put breaks every  3 hours in Other tab on the bot

what about the recommended settings? like the wave and speed deployment? what level should it be?

the maximum speed is safe
but better to lower a little in my opinion

My account has been permanently banned. Played legitimately for 5 years and spent hundreds of dollars with SC. Stopped botting for two weeks and just turned it back on for one night and work up to a ban wave. I always bought gold passes and donated to my team manually and participated in wars and events.

My clan had 2 people banned for botting even though several others engage in identical behavior. It seems like they are either doing waves or people reporting especially at TH13.
(01-16-2020, 08:52 PM)EvilNinja420 Wrote: [ -> ]

My account has been permanently banned. Played legitimately for 5 years and spent hundreds of dollars with SC. Stopped botting for two weeks and just turned it back on for one night and work up to a ban wave. I always bought gold passes and donated to my team manually and participated in wars and events.

My clan had 2 people banned for botting even though several others engage in identical behavior. It seems like they are either doing waves or people reporting especially at TH13.

Sorry about your account but yea tough luck :/
(01-16-2020, 08:52 PM)EvilNinja420 Wrote: [ -> ]

Also my account was banned this week. My account since 2011 but gone this week.  My setting is 3 hours play 1 hr stop but i think Supercell can detect it.  I tried to email SC but they dont want to remove the permanent ban. If they keep they banning players, they will loose hard core players.
Why my posts regarding my both th13 acc got banned have been deleted?

P.S. Hope this time my message will not be deleted.

Thanks and best of luck!
(01-19-2020, 11:06 AM)Blahzay1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why my posts regarding my both th13 acc got banned have been deleted?

Can not you just admire the bot is not safe anymore as before as you do not really know what SC used to ban us? So sad for pay service to get banned, unfortunately there is no way i can get back my accounts.

Just wanted to make people aware that is not really safe using the bot anymore no matter what settings you use.

P.S. Hope this time my message will not be deleted.

Thanks and best of luck!
When you go to 2-3 threads crying about the ban telling people its not safe of course i will delete it
You got caught
THE BOT IS NOT DETECTED
Are you saying the bot is now safe Erakay? as you previosly stated (start of this thread) Multiple reports on bans using the bot please stop your bot until this issue is investigated

If you're banned add a screenshot of memu and the ban message

jillybot
(01-15-2020, 08:58 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We here got 5 CoC accounts that we're running for several years with the recommended settings with no issues so far, including until today...
It looks that the current bans are delayed, some users didn't use their Clashfarmer bot for few weeks before they got banned, so we can't know want cause of these bans, we also know that Supercell are doing it in waves.

None of our accounts got banned in this wave, also, out of hundreds of bot users we received only 7 unique ban reports.

While it is hard to say this 100% true, but we can assume one of the following reasons got them into this wave:
1) These users used some type of detectable mod
2) They used extreme/non-recommended settings that made them easy to detect.
3) They got manually reported on by other users.

Read this
Its not detected
(01-19-2020, 03:40 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2020, 08:58 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We here got 5 CoC accounts that we're running for several years with the recommended settings with no issues so far, including until today...
It looks that the current bans are delayed, some users didn't use their Clashfarmer bot for few weeks before they got banned, so we can't know want cause of these bans, we also know that Supercell are doing it in waves.

None of our accounts got banned in this wave, also, out of hundreds of bot users we received only 7 unique ban reports.

While it is hard to say this 100% true, but we can assume one of the following reasons got them into this wave:
1) These users used some type of detectable mod
2) They used extreme/non-recommended settings that made them easy to detect.
3) They got manually reported on by other users.

Read this
Its not detected
If you say the bot is not dected I shall start to use it again I was just waiting to be told by clashfarmer that it is safe (or as you put it READ THIS ITS NOT DETECTED) thank you for the reasurance, I now await the promised updting of the bot to the new troops
cheers
jillybot
Pages: 1 2 3