ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: BAN REPORTS HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-19-2020, 06:33 PM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2020, 03:40 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2020, 08:58 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We here got 5 CoC accounts that we're running for several years with the recommended settings with no issues so far, including until today...
It looks that the current bans are delayed, some users didn't use their Clashfarmer bot for few weeks before they got banned, so we can't know want cause of these bans, we also know that Supercell are doing it in waves.

None of our accounts got banned in this wave, also, out of hundreds of bot users we received only 7 unique ban reports.

While it is hard to say this 100% true, but we can assume one of the following reasons got them into this wave:
1) These users used some type of detectable mod
2) They used extreme/non-recommended settings that made them easy to detect.
3) They got manually reported on by other users.

Read this
Its not detected
If you say the bot is not dected I shall start to use it again I was just waiting to be told by clashfarmer that it is safe (or as you put it READ THIS ITS NOT DETECTED) thank you for the reasurance, I now await the promised updting of the bot to the new troops
cheers
jillybot

Yea kinda my bad too i edited the OP
(01-19-2020, 09:18 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2020, 08:58 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We here got 5 CoC accounts that we're running for several years with the recommended settings with no issues so far, including until today...
It looks that the current bans are delayed, some users didn't use their Clashfarmer bot for few weeks before they got banned, so we can't know want cause of these bans, we also know that Supercell are doing it in waves.

None of our accounts got banned in this wave, also, out of hundreds of bot users we received only 7 unique ban reports.

While it is hard to say this 100% true, but we can assume one of the following reasons got them into this wave:

Read this
Its not detected
If you say the bot is not dected I shall start to use it again I was just waiting to be told by clashfarmer that it is safe (or as you put it READ THIS ITS NOT DETECTED) thank you for the reasurance, I now await the promised updting of the bot to the new troops
cheers
jillybot

What is the recommended settings?
(01-20-2020, 12:54 PM)jst888 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2020, 09:18 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Read this
Its not detected
cheers
jillybot

What is the recommended settings?

1 hour or 2 hours break every 3 hours
change troops every now and then but i dont believe that can help
Just logged on to my 4th account a shitty th10 and it is banned. Havent played this account for a few weeks and havent used bot on this account since th13 came out.
I hardly warred with this account and I'm in a clan ive been in for 5 years so doubt i was reported.
I have 3 other accounts all th13 that are linked to the same supercel id. They are still ok atm should i be worried? Im very active on these accounts in war and farming...
(01-27-2020, 07:25 AM)scu83r Wrote: [ -> ]Just logged on to my 4th account a shitty th10 and it is banned. Havent played this account for a few weeks and havent used bot on this account since th13 came out.
I hardly warred with this account and I'm in a clan ive been in for 5 years so doubt i was reported.
I have 3 other accounts all th13 that are linked to the same supercel id. They are still ok atm should i be worried? Im very active on these accounts in war and farming...

They normaly give you a clue as to why you were banned i.e  3d party software, phishing, or in your case automated play (bot)  just keep your fingers crossed!

jillybot
(01-27-2020, 07:25 AM)scu83r Wrote: [ -> ]Just logged on to my 4th account a shitty th10 and it is banned. Havent played this account for a few weeks and havent used bot on this account since th13 came out.

Change phone type and imei in memu maybe that would help
(01-27-2020, 01:27 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

How do i change imei? New phone isn't an option
(01-27-2020, 09:33 PM)scu83r Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2020, 01:27 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

How do i change imei? New phone isn't an option
Open MEmu and on the right hand side is a task bar click the settings tab (looks like a shinning sun) once open click advance tab you will then see where you can change phone model and generate a new IMEI number.
hope it helps

jillybot
Pages: 1 2 3