ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: AUTO DONATION NOT WORKING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased this bot so I could donate to my clan at times I am asleep. 

Upon successfully setting up the bot I realized the auto donation feature does not work.

It seems to go through the motion of checking troops, opening the chat, clicking the "donate" button but the bot never proceeds to actually give the troops to the player.

I messed around with the settings for donation, changing resolution, restarting, I added single keywords, multiple keywords, only clicking the default donation feature with no luck.

I went to the ClashFarmer Discord to find some help but nobody seems to know the solution. I made a debug file in hopes of the devs to see what is wrong with the bot's auto donation feature.

I ran the bot with the auto donation for a while and after a few minutes, it printed an error on the debug_log. It's in the last few lines of the attachment.

Code:
Some Issue Occurred: , <type 'exceptions.AssertionError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "bot.py", line 186, in run
 File "maintainer.py", line 515, in train_and_maintain
 File "donation.py", line 246, in donate
 File "donation.py", line 155, in _donate_to_players
 File "donation.py", line 166, in _donate_troops
 File "player.py", line 264, in locate
 File "player.py", line 232, in load_image
AssertionError

If anybody knows a solution or is also noticing that their donation feature does not work, please reply to this thread!
delete clashfarner folder and redownload it from the site and reinstall