ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Any setting to push trophy with max TH10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

Thank to clashfarmer now i have my th10 max, but my king is lvl 36, farming i get a more of dark elixir than I can spend.

I think that is a good moment to push trophy, any have some setting for this, some attack like gowipe, gowiwi, ballonion, etc, all this with the AQ max lvl available.

Regards,
I've found that adding two golems in one dark barracks in your army composition pretty much ensures that your heros will be ready for each battle. Limiting your attacks to one or two Attack Sides and the right deployment (beefy troops first out will help). A full CC also helps if your clan mates are okay with filling you up every 10-15 minutes (depending on CC level of course) and they aren't too picky about donation ratios. Being able to add the CC to the Deploy Order Settings would be a nice feature and likely help with increasing trophies. With the latest update from SC adding max hogs or valks will definitely help (especially if you're over flowing with DE). (Valkryies in particular, the lvl 4 and 5s are deadly) I haven't, however, been able to push beyond Crystal I. (2400-2599 trophies). Targeting TH9s or even TH8s if you can find them (in the case of you being a TH10) will certainly get you more cups.