ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Refresh time between troops inspection to small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm surprised by the frequence at which the bot goes into troops to count the number of availlable troops. I think, this one need to be reduced by almost 10 to be 'inline' with what a real player do. For myself, I just wait to see the message 'Full' above my troops barrackement, I never go inside the menu to look at it. Secondly, the time should be monitored when entering the windows first time (it is written, your bot can read it), and then, wait for this time to be spent go inside de troop window to ensure it's almost correct, then start to seek a battle.
This pattern of opening and closing the windows is far to easy to monitor by Supercell and is a great risk in my opinion (and it's not needed as whe can read the time necessary to fullfill the troops storage).

Almost every 30 seconds. This should be confiugurable, and we should be able to add a random time added to each operations.

Cheers, Orlando.
(03-07-2020, 04:27 PM)Orlando Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm surprised by the frequence at which the bot goes into troops to count the number of availlable troops. I think, this one need to be reduced by almost 10 to be 'inline' with what a real player do. For myself, I just wait to see the message 'Full' above my troops barrackement, I never go inside the menu to look at it. Secondly, the time should be monitored when entering the windows first time (it is written, your bot can read it), and then, wait for this time to be spent go inside de troop window to ensure it's almost correct, then start to seek a battle.
This pattern of opening and closing the windows is far to easy to monitor by Supercell and is a great risk in my opinion (and it's not needed as whe can read the time necessary to fullfill the troops storage).

Almost every 30 seconds. This should be confiugurable, and we should be able to add a random time added to each operations.

Cheers, Orlando.

If the bot isn't doing anything (idle), the game will disconnect you after a certain amount of time. If you just click somewhere random on the screen every 30 seconds, that'll look suspicious. Actually looking at progression gives you a reason to be clicking so often.

What do you mean it needs to be reduced by 10? The amount of checks? So you mean increase the timer? Okay, but what are you going to be doing to keep the game from disconnecting you for being idle?
(03-08-2020, 06:38 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2020, 04:27 PM)Orlando Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm surprised by the frequence at which the bot goes into troops to count the number of availlable troops. I think, this one need to be reduced by almost 10 to be 'inline' with what a real player do. For myself, I just wait to see the message 'Full' above my troops barrackement, I never go inside the menu to look at it. Secondly, the time should be monitored when entering the windows first time (it is written, your bot can read it), and then, wait for this time to be spent go inside de troop window to ensure it's almost correct, then start to seek a battle.

Cheers, Orlando.

If the bot isn't doing anything (idle), the game will disconnect you after a certain amount of time. If you just click somewhere random on the screen every 30 seconds, that'll look suspicious. Actually looking at progression gives you a reason to be clicking so often.

What do you mean it needs to be reduced by 10? The amount of checks? So you mean increase the timer? Okay, but what are you going to be doing to keep the game from disconnecting you for being idle?

Thx, I understand your point now.
Honestly, the way I (without bot) play is like this :
1 - I open the game and lauch all upgrade I can minus one, too keep an availlable worker
2 - I check at all the troops availlable
3 - I seek for a Raid, do my battle
4 - I come back to home and lauch a new troop
5 - I seek for upgrades with my remaining workers
6 - I launch my second battle/Raid
7 - I come back home and launch new troops
8 - I read the time needed for the completion of the troops
9 - I launch upgrades if I can
10 - I disconnect the game and go doing things in my life (having kids ahahah they know how to take your time!).

20 minutes after/Or the time needed to complete the troops/ (+/- 5 minutes arrounds the completion of the troops), I reconnect and restart to point 1. In fact I connect maybe 50 times in a day to launch raids. I don't stay in front of the screen of my computer waiting for the completion of my troops, But this 'no life' bot does Wink!

Hope this can help you.

And don't click the grey button bot! It won't work!