ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: TH9 Settings - PeWiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Below is my settings for the PeWiz attack.  This will have two settings - one for dead base attacks and the other for live.  Both are very similar except for some slowing down of the troop deployments for Live attacks as well as the resource requirements.  Please note the below formatting of this post:

Bold & Underline = Army Type
Underline only - Tab in Clash Farmer Bot

PeWiz

Army: 6 Pekka, 15 Wizards, 5 Wallbreakers

Search
Gold:300,000, Elixir:300,000, DE:2000
Limit targets by TH Level:8-10

Attack
Wave Speed:5, Troop deploy speed: 3
Deploy: King & Queen, Activate hero when low on health
End Battle:45s
Deploy Order: Pekka, Wizard, King, Queen, wallbreakers
Attack Sides: NW
Deploy near the read lines: NO
Deploy near collectors: YES

Village
Collect All Resources, Collect Loot Cart & Clear Tombstones
Trophy Level: 1500-2100
Enable Automatic Wall Upgrade (This is optional but I have mine enabled to automatically upgrade the walls)
Min Gold to Keep:300,000 Min Elixir to Keep:500,000

Remote
Telegram: Enabled (This is optional and not required but I like to keep tabs on the attack status of the bot)

Other
Initiated Time Out:00-07,12,15,18-19,23 (these times can be altered to fit your timezone & schedule)

Please remember that if you are going to be attacking live bases, then it is critical that you lower the Wave Deployments and Troop deployments to mimic a human attacking it.  While my settings are not fool proof, it does in fact slow it down greatly.  My advice is to maybe lower it down even more.

NOTE:  This army comp is for DE Farming.  The idea here is to get the Pekka into the base along with the Heroes and wizards.  You want your army to reach the DE Storage to get maximum DE possible.
(03-11-2020, 03:17 PM)BranStark Wrote: [ -> ]Below is my settings for the PeWiz attack.  This will have two settings - one for dead base attacks and the other for live.  Both are very similar except for some slowing down of the troop deployments for Live attacks as well as the resource requirements.  Please note the below formatting of this post:

Bold & Underline = Army Type
Underline only - Tab in Clash Farmer Bot

PeWiz

Army: 6 Pekka, 15 Wizards, 5 Wallbreakers
Search
Gold:300,000, Elixir:300,000, DE:2000 (Live Base setting: G&E: 0, DE: 5000)
Limit targets by TH Level:8-10

Attack
Wave Speed:5, Troop deploy speed: 3 (Live Base Setting: Wave Speed: 3, Troop Deploy: 2)
Deploy: King & Queen, Activate hero when low on health
End Battle:45s
Deploy Order: Pekka, Wizard, King, Queen, wallbreakers
Attack Sides: NW
Deploy near the read lines: NO
Deploy near collectors: YES

Village
Collect All Resources, Collect Loot Cart & Clear Tombstones
Trophy Level: 1500-2100
Enable Automatic Wall Upgrade (This is optional but I have mine enabled to automatically upgrade the walls)
Min Gold to Keep:300,000 Min Elixir to Keep:500,000

Remote
Telegram: Enabled (This is optional and not required but I like to keep tabs on the attack status of the bot)

Other
Initiated Time Out:00-07,12,15,18-19,23 (these times can be altered to fit your timezone & schedule)

Please remember that if you are going to be attacking live bases, then it is critical that you lower the Wave Deployments and Troop deployments to minimic a human attacking it.  While my settings are not fool proof, it does in fact slow it down greatly.  My advice is to maybe lower it down even more.

NOTE:  This army comp is for DE Farming.  The idea here is to get the Pekka into the base along with the Heroes and wizards.  You want your army to reach the DE Storage to get maximum DE possible.

trophies?
1500-2100. I've update my post. Thanks for pointing this out to me as I overlooked this.
need th13 settings bra xD