ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.06 - COC TH 15 October 2022 Update - Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Please report bugs in this thread: 
  1. ClashFarmer v2.01, v2.02, v2.03 - Spring 2020 Update
  2. ClashFarmer v2.04 - Clash of Clans Summer 2020 Update 
  3. ClashFarmer v2.05 - Clash of Clans 2021 Update
  4. ClashFarmer v2.06 - Clash of Clans TH 15 October 2022 Update
The bot doesn't work

Kappa
Hi, the bot has been working for about 30 minutes and now it keeps getting me: a problem has occurred: it is impossible to reach the maximized state
I installed the newest version of memu. The bot started up fine and went to load clash.
I rebooted pc, memu had a corruption error so I reinstalled it.

Restarted the bot and now it stays at starting bot... and doesn't do anything else.
(04-01-2020, 11:12 PM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the newest version of memu. The bot started up fine and went to load clash.

Restarted the bot and now it stays at starting bot... and doesn't do anything else.

I am having the same issue... Thanks for the quick update by the way! I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + deleted the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder. Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer. When I start Clash Farmer, it gets stuck at "Starting Bot". Is there a quick fix for this?
Problem with zoom state and time out. Stucked at a zoomed out village. Please fix ty

Check the photo please.

Memu version 2.9.6

(Edited)
When reporting an issue, please be descriptive. Please include a screenshot Clash Farmer AND MEmu. All current issues are being looked into. Thank you for your support! 😁
(04-01-2020, 11:43 PM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 11:12 PM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the newest version of memu. The bot started up fine and went to load clash.

I am having the same issue... Thanks for the quick update by the way! I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + deleted the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder. Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer. When I start Clash Farmer, it gets stuck at "Starting Bot". Is there a quick fix for this?
I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Clash Farmer and MEmu 7.  I now have the bot working successfully on two computers.
[attachment=1026]
(04-02-2020, 12:16 AM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 11:43 PM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Clash Farmer and MEmu 7.  I now have the bot working successfully on two computers.
Thanks
That worked for me...  now getting another error message.
"Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state"

Update: after restarting Memu and Clashfarmer, the above message went away. Working fine currently.
Thanks for the quick update!  I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder.  Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer. However when I click Clash Farmer, it keep saying "Fatal Error detected: Failed to execute script gui'. I tried to delete the Clash Farmer and reinstalled multiple times but same thing happens. Does anyone have idea, please help me!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7