ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v2.07 Compatible With All Clash of Clans 2022 Updates!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC3 Compatible With Clash of Clans December 2022 Update!

(May 10th, 2023) ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC4 - Release notes (Optional Update):
1. Completely re-wrote the uninstaller and added a shortcut to the uninstaller from the Clashfarmer Start Memu folder.
2. Fixed the zoom out issues - we have redid the entire zoom out indication process, it should both improve the situation and be more efficient.
3. Fixed the "Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10" bug.

(January 10th, 2023) ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC3 - Release notes (Optional Update):
1. Fixed exception of detecting resources when the base screen was not loaded fast enough.
2. Fixed the decrease trophy attack bug (where inventory seemed to be empty).
3. Modified maintenance flow of the home base for better stability.

(December 22nd, 2022) ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC2 - Release notes:
1. The bot now supports MEmu 8 +Android 9, we had to move to Android 9 since many users complained that the trick with the Amazon App Store did not work on older Android versions.
2. The bot was tested with MEMu 8.0.8 with Android 9. Please note that the Android 9 instance needs to be the first in the list
(index 0):

[Image: o7rZHnW.png]
You can see this screen in "Multi-Memu", if there is another version of Android at "index 0" delete it before creating the Android 9 instance. To create a new instance, click on the "New" button and select Android 9.
3. The bot can now start Clashfarmer even if it was installed via Amazon App Store.
4. Fixed stability issues reported by some users.

Arrow The steps to use ClashFarmer bot after Clash of Clans December 2022 Update:
1. Install MEmu 8 (Tested with 8.0.8) with Android 9

2. Install Amazon App Store, preferably and old version like this: https://amazon-appstore.en.uptodown.com/...ad/1697680. To do so enter this URL in Chrome browser inside the emulator.
3. Go to Amazon App Store and install CoC.
4. Install and run the ClashFarmer v2.07 - RC2 (link below).

(December 13th, 2022) Clash of Clans December 2022 Update:
After Clash of Clans latest release of December 2022 Update, Clash of Clans can't be installed and used on MEmu or any other Andorid emulator. Accordingly, in the meantime we are offering the following workaround:
1. Delete current CoC.

2. Install Amazon App Store, preferably and old version like this: https://amazon-appstore.en.uptodown.com/...ad/1697680
3. Go to Amazon App Store and install CoC.
4. CoC is now working but the bot won't yet know how to start it, we will fix it this week. In the meantime, just start the bot manually. 

(October 12th, 2022) ClashFarmer v2.06 - RC1 - Release notes:
1. It works with MEmu 7.5.5 and Android 7.2 which is the default one that comes with it.
2. Zoom out bug - should be fixed.
3. Not all troops are dropped when attack ends - should be fixed.

(August 26th, 2021) ClashFarmer v2.05 - RC2 works now with the latest MEmu - Release notes:
1. It works with the latest MEmu (tested mostly on 7.5.5) and Android 7.2 which is the default one that comes with it.
2. Ice Golem not being deployed - fixed.
3. "Another device has connected" should now be identified correctly.
4. Super troops should now be working with Archer, Barbarian, Giant & Goblin.
5. Auto wall upgrade feature fix.
6. Many stability issues were fixed - mostly related to the connection to MEmu control channel.

Still in the works:
- Support for upgrading the latest walls
- The bot not dropping cc troops or siege if there is a siege in the CC

- Heroes are not deployed if pets are attached to them
- Adding support for TH 14 and TH 15

Important to read: 
1) Version 2.06 is a professional version, which requires a license key. You can purchase a professional license key starting from a one time payment of $5.99 for 30 days! 
2) We don't support BlueStacks emulator anymore. Please use MEmu 7.5.5. All the download links are available in our FAQ.
3) To report bugs, please visit this thread.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

ClashFarmer Professional v2.07
thx for the update
Thanks for the quick update Smile
Hi, the bot has been running for about 30 minutes and now it keeps getting me: Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Thanks for the quick update! I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder. Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer. When I start Clash Farmer, it gets stuck at "Starting Bot". Is there a quick fix for this?
(04-01-2020, 10:43 PM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick update!  I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder.  Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer.  When I start Clash Farmer, it gets stuck at "Starting Bot".  Is there a quick fix for this?

I installed mine, it started right up.  Rebooted my pc and now it is stuck the same way.
(04-01-2020, 10:52 PM)Melvman00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 10:43 PM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick update!  I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder.  Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer.  When I start Clash Farmer, it gets stuck at "Starting Bot".  Is there a quick fix for this?

I installed mine, it started right up.  Rebooted my pc and now it is stuck the same way.

Maybe they are having server issues...
just asking if the updated clashfarmer can deploy super troops?
I hope super troops will not get the royal champion treatment, where you kept saying it will be added to bot but never did so, cause super troops are currently not deployed. Also hero abilities are activated immediately when the hero is deployed, even though it is set to be activated after 10 seconds.
Thanks for the quick update!  I uninstalled (1) version 2.9.6 of MEmu and (2) the prior version of Clash Farmer + the C:\Program Files\Clash Farmer folder.  Rebooted and then I installed the latest versions of MEmu 7 and Clash Farmer. However when I click Clash Farmer, it keep saying "Fatal Error detected: Failed to execute script gui'. I tried to delete the Clash Farmer and reinstalled multiple times but same thing happens. Does anyone have idea, please help me!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42