ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I am using MEMU with a 5.1 Andriod Emulator. My COC is connected to SuperCell ID.
Every so often my Clash goes to the logon with SuperCell ID screen. I haven't been able to work out why it goes to this screen.
When it does this i get the "Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state" over and over until i click logon with SuperCell ID or restart the MEMU and bot. 
Any suggestion?
yea put a break every 3 hours let the bot pause before SC kick you when your PB runs out if your TH10+ with long army build time put the bot to break every 1 hour so 1 on 1 off
So i was having this same issue, with it saying "Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state", I read thru the forums trying to find something.. I changed my lay out, tried a different TH, removed all my trees and stubs that might be blocking it... Nothing was work, so i was looking at what was different between my TH9 and TH10... the only thing i had set up different was my TH10 had the new clockwork scenery, so i changed it back to the normal and IT WORKED haha. So i don't know if this helps either Doug or developers but it sure helps me Smile... i couldn't find anywhere in the forums where this was mentioned so feel free to use this to help others.