ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Use Different Memu Instance Number?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to use a different instance number within Memu?  I have multiple instances for different accounts and would like to select a different one.

If no - has anyone figured out how to change the configuration in Memu so that another instance is rearranged to first on the list?  I've not been able to find any documentation on how ClashFarmer selects the instance other than the first instance and it must be named Memu.  That isn't entirely accurate anymore because while tinkering I renamed the first instance (Memu) to my account name and renamed a different one Memu - of course that failed.  Is it by instance number?  Is there a key that we don't see?  Any pointers to documentation would be appreciated.
(08-16-2020, 01:00 PM)xeroes Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to use a different instance number within Memu?  I have multiple instances for different accounts and would like to select a different one.

If no - has anyone figured out how to change the configuration in Memu so that another instance is rearranged to first on the list?  I've not been able to find any documentation on how ClashFarmer selects the instance other than the first instance and it must be named Memu.  That isn't entirely accurate anymore because while tinkering I renamed the first instance (Memu) to my account name and renamed a different one Memu - of course that failed.  Is it by instance number?  Is there a key that we don't see?  Any pointers to documentation would be appreciated.

First no
Second we are not memu support to ask all these questions about memu lol
Also its set by index number for memu 7+