ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: It says It could not find a suitable emulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cant get the bot to work. Bought the paid key.
where did you read that it works with any emulator its clearly says works with memu only and android 5.1
(09-17-2020, 03:47 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]where did you read that it works with any emulator its clearly says works with memu only and android 5.1

Right here. I would use memu but I tryed both versions of it  (2.9.6 and 7) and both have google play store and services crashing every second, fully unusable for me. Couldn't even lunch the web browser or login because it would just crash right away... So I saw that it said bluestacks there and I wanted to give it a shot.... I don't think it will work at this point and I lost interest.
(09-17-2020, 06:10 PM)Swift Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2020, 03:47 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]where did you read that it works with any emulator its clearly says works with memu only and android 5.1

Right here. I would use memu but I tryed both versions of it  (2.9.6 and 7) and both have google play store and services crashing every second, fully unusable for me. Couldn't even lunch the web browser or login because it would just crash right away... So I saw that it said bluestacks there and I wanted to give it a shot.... I don't think it will work at this point and I lost interest.

thanks will adjust that
and MEmu issues you're facing is duo to your system being problematic
I would assume its crashing because I have a old amd cpu and gpu in this system from 2009. Phenom 965 and r6850. I was also not able to get your bot to work without paying first because the start button was grayed out. Since I wont be able to get it to work can I get a refund, I got the 5 day pack. The paypal payment ID is 7TD4489726564470D
(09-17-2020, 06:45 PM)Swift Wrote: [ -> ]I would assume its crashing because I have a old amd cpu and gpu in this system from 2009. Phenom 965 and r6850. I was also not able to get your bot to work without paying first because the start button was grayed out. Since I wont be able to get it to work can I get a refund, I got the 5 day pack. The paypal payment ID is 7TD4489726564470D

yea just send your purchase info to [email protected]
and subject Refund