ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Error verifying professional license key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

The bot worked perfectly until today.
I got the following error message :
"Error verifying professional license key. License issue occured, halting bot.".

My pro license is still valid for 24 days.
What would you suggest to do ?
I deactivated and reactivated my license, but still getting the same error message.

Thank you,
(12-14-2020, 10:38 AM)oliday30 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

"Error verifying professional license key. License issue occured, halting bot.".

I deactivated and reactivated my license, but still getting the same error message.

Thank you,

Send an email to [email protected] with your key and paypal receipt
Done.
(12-14-2020, 10:41 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you,

Hi,

Although I sent the payment proof and confirmed to your colleagues from [email protected] that I only use one account on one computer with my pro license, I didn't hear from them since yesterday lunch time. I haven't shared the license key neither. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the bot, using the same license key but I still get the same error message. I still had 24 days available from my monthly license and I'd lile to get the bot back.
I asked your colleagues to either send me a temporary license key and/or cancel the current one. 
Could you please investigate on your side and ask your colleagues to reply to my emails ?

Thank you very much.
(12-15-2020, 10:43 AM)oliday30 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2020, 10:41 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you,

Hi,

Although I sent the payment proof and confirmed to your colleagues from [email protected] that I only use one account on one computer with my pro license, I didn't hear from them since yesterday lunch time. I haven't shared the license key neither. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the bot, using the same license key but I still get the same error message. I still had 24 days available from my monthly license and I'd lile to get the bot back.
I asked your colleagues to either send me a temporary license key and/or cancel the current one. 
Could you please investigate on your side and ask your colleagues to reply to my emails ?

Thank you very much.

Hello! Have you heard back via email?