ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Wall upgrade not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've enable wall upgrades at level 8 and it is very inconsistent. Usually, it finds the wall, but then doesn't click on the upgrade button and unselects it. Then give the message "Level 8 wall successfully  upgraded". One in a while it will be able to upgrade the wall. Please help.

Thanks
just leave it it will upgrade eventually
(12-26-2020, 06:20 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: [ -> ]just leave it it will upgrade eventually

It gets to the point where gold and elixir are overflowing and go to waste each raid.
(12-26-2020, 06:21 AM)Prateekrai Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2020, 06:20 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: [ -> ]just leave it it will upgrade eventually

It gets to the point where gold and elixir are overflowing and go to waste each raid.
bring the walls you want to upgrade up front of all buildings make sure theyre not behind building sometimes that helps
(12-26-2020, 07:44 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2020, 06:21 AM)Prateekrai Wrote: [ -> ]

bring the walls you want to upgrade up front of all buildings make sure theyre not behind building sometimes that helps
same thing for me it just says "checking if wall upgrade is possible" but since the new years update it hasn't upgraded any walls i've hit my elixir and gold cap 3 times without an upgrade. i even have my progress base set as active where all the walls are in the open