ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Updates needed to current bot (2.0.5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the latest update to Clash of Clans (Dec 2020 update), would like to have the following added to the Bot:

1) Add support for the All the Super Troops
2) On the Army Tab, add the new Siege - Log Launcher
3) On the Clan & Chat Tab, add new troops units for both Request & Donate sections
4) On the Village Tab, add Level 13 wall for auto upgrades.

Bugfixes for ClashFarmer

1) Fix/clean up code for Another Device - on the Village Tab.
2) Fix/cleanup code for ClashFarmer app when its first loaded.  Seen many times that when app is started, it crash closes.  Sometimes this happens several times before app stays loaded.
3) Fix Wall Upgrade code.  When upgrading Level 12 walls, sometimes ClashFarmer upgrades Level 13 walls instead (this happens even when there is a ton of Level 12 walls).
4) Fix Wall Upgrade code.  Seen many times when the bot goes to upgrade walls, it registers the wall has been upgraded but the bot doesn't actually click the upgrade button.  A restart of the bot is needed to fix this issue.
I like these ideas. 

Also, quick train #4 would help me. I do full army quick train 1 large unit quick train 2 small unit quick train 3. Would like to do spells in slot 4 and 5 for donations, but dont want them to stop me from filling army.

Maybe some sort of algorithm for when you have 1 gem donations to leverage that feature if/when you dont have the troops built that are requested, with a sub feature to include only certain types of donations. 
 for example, no one will burn gems on archers, but an electro drag is quite the donation to help someone out for just 1 gem, same with yetis, lava hound, drags, etc.
I was going to post the same for super troops, but yeah all of those would be nice to have.