ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: TH13 & TH14 SETTINGS - PEWIZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following thread I will try to keep updated to some of the settings I'm using in the hopes it will help others.  Below info will follow this format:

Bold & Underline = Army Type
Underline only - Tab in Clash Farmer Bot

PeWiz

Army: 9 Pekka, 16 Wizards, 5 Wallbreakers, 1 Barbarian

Search
Gold:600,000, Elixir:600,000, DE:0
Limit targets by TH Level: Do not set

Attack
Wave Speed:5, Troop deploy speed: 3 (Live Base Setting: Wave Speed: 3, Troop Deploy: 2)
Deploy: King & Queen, Activate hero when low on health
End Battle:45s
Deploy Order: Pekka, Wizard, King, Queen, wallbreakers. barbarian
Attack Sides: NW
Deploy near the read lines: NO
Deploy near collectors: YES

Village
Collect All Resources, Collect Loot Cart & Clear Tombstones
Trophy Level: 2000-2300
Enable Automatic Wall Upgrade (This is optional but I have mine enabled to automatically upgrade the walls)
Min Gold to Keep:350,000 Min Elixir to Keep:350,000

Remote
Telegram: Enabled (This is optional and not required but I like to keep tabs on the attack status of the bot)

Other
Initiated Time Out:00-07,12,15,18-19,23 (these times can be altered to fit your timezone & schedule)

NOTE:  This army comp is for DE Farming and not trophy pushing!  The idea here is to get the Pekka into the base along with the Heroes and wizards.  You want your army to reach the DE Storage to get maximum DE possible.
I've been using this setup. Has been working out great. Thank you.
I am using this setup but my royals wont get deployed. i have them selected but they still dont drop.
(06-25-2021, 07:20 PM)Robbie Wrote: [ -> ]I am using this setup but my royals wont get deployed. i have them selected but they still dont drop.
change or remove pets