ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some Issue Occurred: MEmu launch failed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've done everything my non-coder brain can imagine. I even went so far as to enable virtualization in BIOS in order to make Memu run smoother in the hopes that might fix things. Attached below is a screenshot of my repeating error message. 
I've tried searching for "Memu" and "Clashfarmer" and deleting every file related to those 2 programs and re-installing the recommended versions on the "Download" page. I've downloaded older versions of Memu in the hopes it works. I've tried downloading newer versions of Memu and that didn't work. I checked preferences for the Windows 8 suggestion. I've customized the width, length, and height of Memu incase Clashfarmer wasn't picking up the size properly. I've deleted Clashfarmer in program files and reinstalled as an administrator. I've basically done everything this forum has offered. Please tell me I missed something really simple. I'm about to factory reset my PC if that's what is needed.
u either have 2 screens or touchscreen
if u have 2 screens make sure memu and bot are on screen 1 and if u have touchscreen disable the pen
(01-03-2021, 12:13 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: [ -> ]u either have 2 screens or touchscreen
if u have 2 screens make sure memu and bot are on screen 1 and if u have touchscreen disable the pen

Sorry I don't have either. Attached are my computer specs.
open multi memu and send me screenshot also memu version if u want live help join discord
(01-03-2021, 12:16 AM)macho_mustafa Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2021, 12:13 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: [ -> ]u either have 2 screens or touchscreen

Sorry I don't have either. Attached are my computer specs.

Your private message is disabled. Below is the Multi-memu screenshot and the version is 7.1.6. DM me for my discord name or turn on your DMs. Thanks