ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Help on clashfarmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello would someone be able to help me out please I started clashfarmer again and set it all up ready but when it starts I’m getting a message on the screen saying “some issue occurred “none type” object has no attribute “read until close “ 
Dose anyone know what this means and what I have to do please to correct it because the bot is logging into my base but that’s it no more and that message keeps popping up .
I got past that but not it just keeps zooming out all the time then try’s again
Can anyone help me out why this is happening, it just keeps trying to zoom out that’s it please look at the attachment and please help .
(11-05-2021, 05:28 PM)Jason111 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me out why this is happening, it just keeps trying to zoom out that’s it please look at the attachment and please help .

Dont use village skin
Ohhhhhh ok il change it thank you

Something as simple as that has just done the trick , thank you very much .
Hi everyone. From the tutorial that I've watched, I still can't figure out where to copy and paste the HTTP API to clash farmer, so where should I copy and paste to?
(01-17-2022, 09:04 AM)Kai 888 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone. From the tutorial that I've watched, I still can't figure out where to copy and paste the HTTP API to clash farmer, so where should I copy and paste to?
what?