ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: I believe it's a bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really know how to use forums and post bugs and things as such. So if any mods or admin needs to remove this since there are duplicates, feel free.

So I bought the professional version recently and used it for quite a bit in my TH9 account, it works flawlessly. Then I used it in my TH11 account since there are multiple upgrades needed. I believe the bot does not have the feature to auto upgrade buildings, but I think that is a well known fact. However, the problem is the only auto-upgrade feature, the wall auto-upgrade, failed me on level 11 & 12. It simply says checking if wall upgrade is possible and skipped it even though I have enough resources for wall upgrades. Well, that is my issue. If there are any possible solutions, please do let me know. Thanks beforehand!
(12-21-2021, 02:26 AM)lusikeks Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know how to use forums and post bugs and things as such. So if any mods or admin needs to remove this since there are duplicates, feel free.

So I bought the professional version recently and used it for quite a bit in my TH9 account, it works flawlessly. Then I used it in my TH11 account since there are multiple upgrades needed. I believe the bot does not have the feature to auto upgrade buildings, but I think that is a well known fact. However, the problem is the only auto-upgrade feature, the wall auto-upgrade, failed me on level 11 & 12. It simply says checking if wall upgrade is possible and skipped it even though I have enough resources for wall upgrades. Well, that is my issue. If there are any possible solutions, please do let me know. Thanks beforehand!

put the walls u want to upgrade upfront not hidden behind buildings