ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Need help with settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
Got the bot working and love it so far. I am a Town Hall 14 with well-leveled troops and entirely maxed barracks. It was working fantastically when I started around 3300 trophies. Problematically, it's gotten me in to a bit of a rut and was wondering if someone could recommend settings to get me out of it. It has dropped me to around 1100 trophies with no sign of improvement. Attacks take 50-500 (not a typo) searches each and when combined with the massively lowered loot per attack the bot is no longer profitable. I believe I need to raise my trophy level but do not know how to do this. The army I've been using is entirely archers. Open to change all settings and army compositions. 
Was wondering if someone could 
1) Recommend an ideal trophy range to stay in to farm for a fairly leveled TH14
2) Give me setting and army recommendations to get there
Or, alternatively
3) Tell what worked for them if they were in a similar position

Current settings attached below:

[attachment=1117][attachment=1118][attachment=1119][attachment=1120]
I use mass baby dragons and can easily stay in the 4500 trophy range.
As far as loot searching I search for 450k gold and elixir and leave the dark at 0.
(I actually use the same loot settings for th7 accounts and higher.)

Also, make sure if you are using pets that you turn off the warden and queen from using a pet. They do not deploy with pets since the forever ago update when they added pets.
I have the king using the yak and the RC using the lassi.
Hello ForeignFiend01

For a TH14 you have your loot setting too low. Try following this article I wrote up using Super Barbarians. I have several TH14s, a TH13 and many others using this setup.

https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=7229

I am more responsive on Discord. Contact me on there:

Discord ID: LeXo#7970

Reach me on there if you have any questions / issues.
I understand the Clash of Clans struggle, but in your quest to climb trophies, remember that patience is vital. Consider diversifying your army composition, incorporating a mix of troops for more effective attacks. As for the Best Assignment Writing Help London, if you ever need academic assistance, they're experts in their field and can help you navigate those challenging assignments while you strategize your Clash journey. Keep tweaking your Clash settings, and soon, you'll be back on the path to victory!