ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot keeps on loop. Cannot run properly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI,

I already reinstall both latest Memu and ClashFarmer both.
But the bot keep having this error on loop

pls help to assist

Some Issue Occurred: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'ReadUntilClose'
Failed to restart more 18 times, restarting CoC
Professional License: 165 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Failed to restart more 19 times, restarting CoC
Failed to restart more 20 times, restarting CoC
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
make sure you using default village theme, make sure u have the appropriate memu version make sure u on 1st monitor if u have multiple
(04-16-2022, 11:43 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you using default village theme, make sure u have the appropriate memu version make sure u on 1st monitor if u have multiple

Hi. 

I alrdy checked everything. I using the appropriate memu. Default home theme. And i only got 1 monitor. But still got the same error
come discord open a ticket add screenshots
(04-17-2022, 03:16 AM)bizzyki8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2022, 11:43 AM)Supreme Leader Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you using default village theme, make sure u have the appropriate memu version make sure u on 1st monitor if u have multiple

Hi. 

I alrdy checked everything. I using the appropriate memu. Default home theme. And i only got 1 monitor. But still got the same error

I think you are having trouble zooming out ...to fix this issue all you got to do is move the screen towards the  clan capital and it should fix itself out
(06-22-2022, 02:43 PM)alexthegreat2019 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi. 

I think you are having trouble zooming out ...to fix this issue all you got to do is move the screen towards the  clan capital and it should fix itself out

A lot of people have trouble with zooming out I too had this problem and found an easy fix just expand your village (zoom in)  then let the bot do its stuff it will zoom in correctly 9 times out of 10
(07-19-2022, 02:41 PM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2022, 02:43 PM)alexthegreat2019 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi. 

A lot of people have trouble with zooming out I too had this problem  and found an easy fix just expand your village (zoom in)  then let the bot do its stuff it will zoom in correctly 9 times out of 10

Or you could just get the update that addresses the zoomout issue.  The developer released a small fix for this issue.