ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) (/showthread.php?tid=123)

Pages: 1 2 3

ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - admin - 03-26-2016

ClashFarmer Beta Version 1.8.10 (RC10)

We are about to release version 1.8.10, the team worked really hard and added many features and many bug fixes:

Please note: This is not the final 1.8.10 version, but a release candidate.

Current 1.8.10 release notes:

Improvements:
  • CF no longer requires the user to locate the clan castle, it is requesting via the Army Overview instead.
  • Wall upgrade is now working!

Choose:
    - Which wall level to upgrade
    - Which resource to use (can use both)
    - Minimum Resources to keep.
    (configurable in the village tab)
  • CF will now play a sound when a base is found, this can be configured in the search tab.
  • CF will now auto-collect loot carts (configurable in the village tab)
  • The bot can now be started in search only mode (only find a suitable target and quit).
  • The bot can now be configured to not attack/search, just maintain the village. (can be set via the search tab).
Bug fixes:
  • The barracks scan bug is now solved.
  • If CF fails to restart 15 times, it restarts the CoC app.
  • If CF fails to restart 30 times, it restarts Bluestacks entirely.
  • Fixed the bug that the bot suddenly stop working and is causing the "disconnected due to inactivity" message. (added a watchdog)
  • Fixed the deadlock with soldiers that can't be trained because not enough camp space.
  • Critical bug fix where the bot restarts all the time.
  • Fixed the bug where the bot does not upgrade correctly walls bellow level 8.
  • The bot will now tell the user if here are not enough builders to build the wall.
  • The bot can now be configured to not start the search if the village does not have enough gold (configure the amount in the search tab).
  • Another bug in the drop trophy should have been fixed.
  • Bug fix in the request troops button (request troops not possible when it was...)
  • Minimum gold before search is now enforced better.

Link to download 1.8.10 beta (Release Candidate 10)

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - axelnetdevil - 04-02-2016

working fine Smile
thnks

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - ephuber35 - 04-16-2016

Hey Guys,

Love the new update but the barracks issue is still persistent for me. It'll stop training troops in some of the barracks. 

Regards,
Eric

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - TheGentleMan - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 04:29 AM)ephuber35 Wrote: Hey Guys,

Love the new update but the barracks issue is still persistent for me. It'll stop training troops in some of the barracks. 

Regards,
Eric
 Same Barrack error for me, but don't forget it's a Beta version. Clashfarmer team is working hard on it for fix it.
RC 11 coming soon with many feature added and bug fixed.
Enjoy that free bot !

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - angel0225 - 04-17-2016

what I really mean is that after attacking and already used cc troops except the spell
it will not request for a new batch of cc troops
Anyway, thank you for your dedication and the free bot!

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - teemo alndawy - 04-17-2016

niiiice

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - htclub - 04-18-2016

How can app auto start when running app

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - Bob Grantish - 04-18-2016

Great bot, everything works smooth for me.

supercell recently announced that they will get an end to botting. My suggestion for you guys too work on is better detection evasion support. for example not deploying troops in the exact same amount of time. Or not placing troops in straight lines. Maybe make an advanced pattern that includes all the features, but makes it play a lit more like a human. (sorry if placed in the wrong thread)

Cheers, H

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - angshuarun - 04-18-2016

i want to know isn't the farmer 64 bit ?

RE: ClashFarmer v1.8.10 (Beta) is now released! - RC10(April 1st 2016) - Kompass02 - 04-20-2016

Hei Guys,
Can you bring the option in the bot that the bot change the googleplayaccount by itself. That would be very good because the bot can search for loot while the other account build his troops.
Thank you for the great bot!

Best regards
Marcus Teuber