ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work (/showthread.php?tid=124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - tyb1 - 03-26-2016

Hello!

I just downloaded the beta and it does not appear to be upgrading the walls. It will say it successfully upgraded a wall but it actually doesn't. It will find the wall and select it, but it does not hit the button to upgrade. Let me know how I can help by providing any additional information.

Thanks,
Ty

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - tyb1 - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 03:59 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: how can you download the beta version ? don't work for me... can you send it on my email: [email protected]
Thanks alot !

http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=123

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - Suoni - 03-26-2016

I thought I was having an issue as well, but you have to select the wall you want to upgrade, not what you want to upgrade to. For example, I have level 7 walls, I want them upgraded to level 8. In the selection area, you select level 7 walls. I originally thought you had to select the type of wall you wanted to be upgraded as a result. I noticed this because when I started the bot, it gave me an error message telling me I had to be a town hall 9 to upgrade the wall. Hope this helps!

Actually, mine doesn't seem to be working after all. It selects the wall, then clicks the map. I think what is happening is it's selecting the upgrade, but not giving enough time for the confirmation to show up. Instead it's clicking the ground where the confirmation should be. For the developers, give the bot an extra second before clicking to confirm.

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - tyb1 - 03-26-2016

So still having this issue on my TH 8 account. I have level 7 walls selected and it will find the wall but will not click the option to actually complete the upgrade. Tried it on my main TH9 account and it found my lvl 8 wall and upgraded it no problem...

(03-26-2016, 05:55 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 05:46 PM)Suoni Wrote: Actually, mine doesn't seem to be working after all. It selects the wall, then clicks the map. I think what is happening is it's selecting the upgrade, but not giving enough time for the confirmation to show up. Instead it's clicking the ground where the confirmation should be. For the developers, give the bot an extra second before clicking to confirm.

Put your game setting in English and dont select request troop, Should work.

My settings are in English, and I currently do not have request troops selected. As stated above, I think this is a Town Hall 8 / Level 7 wall issue? I don't know how that's possible though as the mechanic is the same.

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - lostboy1234 - 03-27-2016

HI! I also have problem with wall upgrade... it would select wall 7 and in the log, it would say wall upgraded but in reality no wall is upgraded. the number of walls that needs to be upgraded is still the same.

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - ArcherQueen - 03-27-2016

Guys, if you have any issues with the wall upgrade feature, please attach also a full printscreen of bluestacks + the bot and your "Village" tab, it will give us more output on this problem.

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - sazza - 03-27-2016

wall level 7 seems to having problem with upgrade.. CF selects it..Also shows in main directory that it has been upgraded..but  it won't... Sad really waited for this update... Smile

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - daviassis - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 11:03 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Guys, if you have any issues with the wall upgrade feature, please attach also a full printscreen of bluestacks + the bot and your "Village" tab, it will give us more output on this problem.

Hello ADMIN
The error is time to select the payment method (gold or elixir) when we have walls lvl 7 or below the only method of payment is gold, and there is no elixir button. Your bot should be trying to click in the middle of the gold button, but as there is no elixir button, the gold button is moved he is clicking the vacuum.
See image.

[attachment=37]

Well I think it may be that ...