ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work (/showthread.php?tid=124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - Akim1234 - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 11:03 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Guys, if you have any issues with the wall upgrade feature, please attach also a full printscreen of bluestacks + the bot and your "Village" tab, it will give us more output on this problem.

Hi ArcherQueen, 

Please refer attachment. I also got problems with wall upgrade. 

- No builder but still 'Wall Level 8 Upgraded Successfully!' 

Cheers.

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - tyb1 - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 12:47 PM)daviassis Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 11:03 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Guys, if you have any issues with the wall upgrade feature, please attach also a full printscreen of bluestacks + the bot and your "Village" tab, it will give us more output on this problem.

Hello ADMIN
The error is time to select the payment method (gold or elixir) when we have walls lvl 7 or below the only method of payment is gold, and there is no elixir button. Your bot should be trying to click in the middle of the gold button, but as there is no elixir button, the gold button is moved he is clicking the vacuum.
See image.

Well I think it may be that ...

This makes perfect sense to me.

Attached are my screenshots. Thank you!

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - MrWarden - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 10:25 AM)m4rvin88 Wrote: To be honest, for those low TH and wall levels you don't need a bot, for walls 10 & 11 I can see the point but if you don't make it till there on your own than thats the wrong game for you in my opinion.

I think the opposite, when you are low th you have small storages wich easily fill to max during the night.
As for now when im ug to lvl 10 walls it takes me 5-6 hours to get enough gold/elexir for one piece
But if your intention is to just leave the games for days or weeks maby you need it for high th...
But then the question is maby its not the right game for you ^_^

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - fraggeret - 03-28-2016

so its working for lvl 8 and above, where u can choose upgrading with gold or elex Smile

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - jml74 - 03-28-2016

Same for me, works great for lvl 8 walls and above. Doesn't work for lvl 7 walls.

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - someguy - 03-28-2016

also does not work for my lvl6 walls on my th7

[Image: Ge5nwIh.jpg]

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - ArcherQueen - 03-28-2016

Sorry about that, we released and found out that we have a problem with walls of level 8 and bellow, we quickly fixed it, and it is now read in the RC5 version:
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=123

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - sazza - 03-29-2016

the new update RC5 ain't working agian...it updated 1st 2/3 walls perfectly now it won't..showing that it's udgraded..but actually not..wall 7

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - ArcherQueen - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 04:42 PM)sazza Wrote: the new update RC5 ain't working agian...it updated 1st 2/3 walls perfectly now it won't..showing that it's udgraded..but actually not..wall 7

Could you please attach a screenshot of your bluestacks + the bot ?

RE: Wall Upgrade does not appear to work - ArcherQueen - 03-30-2016

Guys, we released 1.8.10 - Release Candidate 8!!! It includes the following bug fixes:

1) The bot will now tell the user if here are not enough builders to build the wall.
2) The bot can now be configured to not start the search if the village does not have enough gold (configure the amount in the search tab)
3) The bot can now be started in search only mode (only find a suitable target and quit).
4) Another bug in the drop trophy should have been fixed.

Link to download 1.8.10 beta (Release Candidate 8)