ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Common Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Common Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Common Feature Requests - loubat - 11-02-2016

(10-31-2016, 05:56 PM)Helmy Wrote: i think clash farmer team should add set limit by target th in free verison  Angel

(11-01-2016, 07:42 AM)kenny Wrote: Give us back the auto wall upgrade in the free version

Or at least make the price of the Premium version reasonable. $60 a year is pretty steep for automation software, imo. $10 or $20 a year would be far more reasonable, and I'm sure you'd get more "subscribers."

RE: Common Feature Requests - ArcherQueen - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 01:12 AM)loubat Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 05:56 PM)Helmy Wrote: i think clash farmer team should add set limit by target th in free verison  Angel

(11-01-2016, 07:42 AM)kenny Wrote: Give us back the auto wall upgrade in the free version

Or at least make the price of the Premium version reasonable.  $60 a year is pretty steep for automation software, imo.  $10 or $20 a year would be far more reasonable, and I'm sure you'd get more "subscribers."
We offer 3 professional plans, http://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html
You can choose which ever you want or you can always use the free version.

RE: Common Feature Requests - j3tt3 - 11-10-2016

Hi any chance for Rearm traops/ inferno/ xbows in PRO version?
Please.

RE: Common Feature Requests - tareq - 11-21-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please find below the most common feature requests. If you would like to add something, please list your requests in this thread. 

• Mac version.
  • Auto-wall upgrade. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Donations by text.
  • Auto barracks boost
  • More detailed attack log file, for advanced statistics. Including option to download to CSV.
  • Pop up sound notification when the bot finds a right base to attack. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Option to keep you logged in 24/7, without attacking. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Quit the raid, when the attack is finished or/and after getting 1 star. - Added in 1.8.10 (Anti-ban version)
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Milking Farming option.
  • Option to deploy troops near elixir collectors OR gold collectors.  
  • Pushbullet functionality. - Added in 1.8.13 
  • Separate settings for dead and live bases.
  • Option to clear obstacles, rearm traps/ inferno/ xbows, collect loot cart. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Support bluestacks 2. - Added in 1.8.12
  • Auto zap DE drill.
  • Option for a scheduled break after X time.
  • Option to stop the bot when Gold and Elixir are full."Auto-Stop" module, to stop the bot  X time or when your Gold and Elixir are full.

Auto zap DE drill.

RE: Common Feature Requests - bad_eyes - 11-26-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please find below the most common feature requests. If you would like to add something, please list your requests in this thread. 

• Mac version.
  • Donations by text.
  • Auto barracks boost
  • More detailed attack log file, for advanced statistics. Including option to download to CSV.
  • Pop up sound notification when the bot finds a right base to attack. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Option to keep you logged in 24/7, without attacking. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Quit the raid, when the attack is finished or/and after getting 1 star. - Added in 1.8.10 (Anti-ban version)
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Option to clear obstacles, rearm traps/ inferno/ xbows, collect loot cart. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Auto zap DE drill.
  • Option to stop the bot when Gold and Elixir are full."Auto-Stop" module, to stop the bot  X time or when your Gold and Elixir are full.
 IF u can add attack with few troops. now CF waiting till all armys full.. use too many troops for little loot. thats the reson.!

RE: Common Feature Requests - ArcherQueen - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 07:09 AM)bad_eyes Wrote:

• Mac version.
  • Donations by text.
  • Auto barracks boost
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Auto zap DE drill.
 IF u can add attack with few troops. now CF waiting till all armys full.. use too many troops for little loot. thats the reson.!
Just create a smaller army composition.

RE: Common Feature Requests - bad_eyes - 11-28-2016

(11-26-2016, 11:36 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 07:09 AM)bad_eyes Wrote:

• Mac version.
  • Donations by text.
  • Auto barracks boost
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Auto zap DE drill.
Just create a smaller army composition.

when i create smaller nothing happens. its always waiting till troops complete 215 what should i do?

RE: Common Feature Requests - ArcherQueen - 11-29-2016

What is you current army composition?
Please attach a full printscreen emulator and the bot.

RE: Common Feature Requests - kenny - 11-30-2016

Please please please put the wall upgrade back in the free version.

CF is working that well for me that my gold is full up well before i check it in the morning so I'm collecting gold when I'm already full up. Whereas in previous versions of CF you could run it without checking for days on end.

RE: Common Feature Requests - bad_eyes - 12-01-2016

(11-29-2016, 11:17 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: What is you current army composition?
Please attach a full printscreen emulator and the bot.

yh i create 220 army now.. and do me a favor can we rush cups with this bot? if can tell me the way plz mate...!