ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Common Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Common Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Common Feature Requests - ae02437 - 12-20-2016

Option to log out for a selected number of minutes after attack. (If set to 16 minutes, this will reset the personal break clock.)

RE: Common Feature Requests - Gpowell2 - 12-21-2016

(11-30-2016, 10:48 AM)kenny Wrote: Please please please put the wall upgrade back in the free version.

CF is working that well for me that my gold is full up well before i check it in the morning so I'm collecting gold when I'm already full up. Whereas in previous versions of CF you could run it without checking for days on end.

They will not put the auto wall upgrade on free version. That is a premium feature that should rightfully so, be limited to a premium version. What we have to understand is, the developers have lives, families, jobs and this is just a side gig to help us, the community. They don't have to do this at all. You could be out there looting like the rest of the coc community. Here is a solution. Running 24/7 with breaks, you should be able to fully upgrade any level wall within a month. Go scrape together 6 dollars in change from around your house, because we all have at least six dollars worth of change in our house at any given time, put it in your bank and buy a one month license. Problem solved.

RE: Common Feature Requests - ekke - 12-21-2016

Or just leave one worker alone and Upgrade now and then between farming to keep some place in your storage Smile

RE: Common Feature Requests - RjayKravitz - 01-01-2017

Hello,

The Most and Must for the best features to be added in future update is the Auto Barracks Boost.

For Some reason most of the players are really need resource and faster loots .

Though some players may cant afford for the premium feature of the bot but at least if the Auto Barracks Boost will be added for free Feature of the bot .

I think most people or players will love it.
and I think its very useful for clashplayers Big Grin

Thanks.

RE: Common Feature Requests - ekke - 01-02-2017

(01-01-2017, 09:55 AM)RjayKravitz Wrote: Hello,

The Most and Must for the best features to be added in future update is the Auto Barracks Boost.

For Some reason most of the players are really need resource and faster loots .

Though some players may cant afford for the premium feature of the bot but at least if the Auto Barracks Boost will be added for free Feature of the bot .

I think most people or players will love it.
and I think its very useful for clashplayers Big Grin

Thanks.

To maybe make that an option for the dev:
free version could be: boost barrack whenever available.
pro version: boost barrack when available till a set amount of gems left or for a set amount of times in a row.

RE: Common Feature Requests - ALL PAIN - 01-05-2017

we want copy the Village design Smile

Cook troops before timeout - rbeamer - 01-06-2017

It just seems a waste to go on a timeout, and not fill the barracks. Take advantage of the time offline, and before closing the app, hit the quick train button. It seems most times when we return from a timeout, only enough troops for one raid.

RE: Common Feature Requests - gboize2791 - 01-25-2017

LCan we have new tab for statistics? Like how long the bot is running, how many attacks, how many are skipped, what was my resources before the bot started, total attack resources.

We can also add auto upgrade of buildings/resources (maybe by specific order based on your preference)
*donate troops by keywords
*add different strategy for attacking

RE: Common Feature Requests - Supreme Leader - 01-25-2017

(01-25-2017, 04:30 PM)gboize2791 Wrote: LCan we have new tab for statistics? Like how long the bot is running, how many attacks, how many are skipped, what was my resources before the bot started, total attack resources.

We can also add auto upgrade of buildings/resources (maybe by specific order based on your preference)
*donate troops by keywords
*add different strategy for attacking

I agree as well
Note that donate by keywords is added in the latest Pro Version
Smile

Have a good day

new update - ngolinh - 03-23-2017

Leader xem xét ý kiến của tôi về bản cập nhật giúp cho tàu thả một góc hoặc 2 đến 3 góc và lính sẽ được thả ra từng đợt chậm chễ khác nhau kết hợp với phép thuật thần kỳ sẽ giúp mọi người ăn cắp ngôi nhà chứ không phải nhà chết.