ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Common Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Common Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Common Feature Requests - Derick - 04-08-2017

If you could add multiple setting presets, like the option to save your trophy push settings and your farming settings without having to manually type in your loot requirements or troop deployment order or the number of waves etc.

ALSO: If you could add to the pro version specific troop wave deployment, for example; Golems all in the first wave but then your barbarians and archers could be deployed in multiple waves after your golems/giants (or whatever order your settings are)

This way trophy pushes could be achieved easier if you can use your tanks up front, and your weaker hp troops won't all die within the first time mortars and wizard towers lock onto them

RE: Common Feature Requests - burr - 06-12-2017

(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please find below the most common feature requests. If you would like to add something, please list your requests in this thread. 

• Mac version.
  • Auto-wall upgrade. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Donations by text. - Added in 1.8.16 - RC 4 (January 18th 2017)
  • Auto barracks boost
  • More detailed attack log file, for advanced statistics. Including option to download to CSV.
  • Pop up sound notification when the bot finds a right base to attack. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Option to keep you logged in 24/7, without attacking. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Quit the raid, when the attack is finished or/and after getting 1 star. - Added in 1.8.10 (Anti-ban version)
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Milking Farming option.
  • Option to deploy troops near elixir collectors OR gold collectors.  
  • Pushbullet functionality. - Added in 1.8.13 
  • Separate settings for dead and live bases.
  • Option to clear obstacles, rearm traps/ inferno/ xbows, collect loot cart. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Support bluestacks 2. - Added in 1.8.12
  • Auto zap DE drill.
  • Option for a scheduled break after X time.
  • Option to stop the bot when Gold and Elixir are full."Auto-Stop" module, to stop the bot  X time or when your Gold and Elixir are full.

Copy Base Layout feature

RE: Common Feature Requests - Xzyss2002 - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 04:02 PM)burr Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please find below the most common feature requests. If you would like to add something, please list your requests in this thread. 

• Mac version.
  • Auto-wall upgrade. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Donations by text. - Added in 1.8.16 - RC 4 (January 18th 2017)
  • Auto barracks boost
  • More detailed attack log file, for advanced statistics. Including option to download to CSV.
  • Pop up sound notification when the bot finds a right base to attack. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Option to keep you logged in 24/7, without attacking. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Quit the raid, when the attack is finished or/and after getting 1 star. - Added in 1.8.10 (Anti-ban version)
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Milking Farming option.
  • Option to deploy troops near elixir collectors OR gold collectors.  
  • Pushbullet functionality. - Added in 1.8.13 
  • Separate settings for dead and live bases.
  • Option to clear obstacles, rearm traps/ inferno/ xbows, collect loot cart. - Added in 1.8.10 - RC10
  • Support bluestacks 2. - Added in 1.8.12
  • Auto zap DE drill.
  • Option for a scheduled break after X time.
  • Option to stop the bot when Gold and Elixir are full."Auto-Stop" module, to stop the bot  X time or when your Gold and Elixir are full.

Copy Base Layout feature
That one would be so helpful and great.

RE: Common Feature Requests - Kraigballa - 07-18-2017

Any update on Mac version? It's been several years and still nothing. I would definitely buy with a version I can actually use.

RE: Common Feature Requests - Manhands - 11-20-2017

Auto Buildings would be great. I thought it came with this feature but it was just the walls Sad

RE: Common Feature Requests - oggy - 01-27-2018

It would be great if the bot could collect resources from Builder Base too. The bot does recognize the builder base so it would be nice if it could collect the resources in that base.

RE: Common Feature Requests - XTR4LOG - 04-20-2018

I noticed that sometimes spells are deployed on completely wrong or/and empty spots. (mostly on the same spot where CT has been deployed)
I believe that ClashFarmer deploys spells by "accident". So I'd like to have a checkbox in the "Attack" tab where I can manually switch deploying spells off (and on) to prevent wasting spells in farming sessions.

RE: Common Feature Requests - HAMZAORKO - 06-12-2018

Maybe a DE drill Zapping will be awsome!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Common Feature Requests - sphinxy - 06-16-2018

This should be an easy one.  An override button to force the bot to attack the current base.  Sometimes your Farming and the bot will skip a base that you would have attacked normally or vice versa attacks a base that is setup with all collectors in the middle.  An Override to Attack/Skip based on user input.  I realize there is only a few seconds to make this decision but at this point i'm manually stoping the bot and then manually attacking the base, then starting the bot again after.

RE: Common Feature Requests - Ammaday - 06-21-2018

Can you include a feature for building upgrade? Buildings can be queued for upgrading. Plus laboratory queue and attack now option