ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Common Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Common Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Common Feature Requests - TheGentleMan - 03-23-2016

-Advanced statistic inclued gold, elexir and EN per hour.
- Fix some bug into the Attack log (Can't see every attack) and fix also the scanning barrack (sometimes only 2 barracks are running)
- Auto walls upgrate sound be nice but dont forget that if the bot auto-upgrate the walls, then he may have no more money to run attacks...

When will be the next update of the bot ? about end april ?

RE: Common Feature Requests - サチ2207 - 03-24-2016

Can we have the feature of "ATTACK NOW".

so that when the bot is searching for bases, and we encountered one base that we want to raid, we can just click attack now and the bot will attack the base?

thanks dev team! keep up the great work! Big Grin

RE: Common Feature Requests - miglia613 - 03-25-2016

First off, not much needs to change IMO. I can't drop enough builders with the amount of loot that is collected but....

A lot of these are already in the request list of features but this would be my (priority) list:

- an "attack" button so (if like me, who watches all the bots run for an hour or two each night while on my computer) will attack regardless of your search settings (ie. high trophy count, unreal resources available, etc)
- ability to add the CC to the deploy order settings
- random CC and hero placement
- random 2-3 attack direction option(s)
- disable of auto-donations while in a Clan War. (people don't like it too much when they request a max golem and get 8 lvl 6 archers Tongue)
- ability to setup an account to never attack but only donate to other clan members
- troop keywords for donations (wizards, max wiz, wiz, wizzy, etc)
- auto wall upgrade (with a buffer for searches and troops, say 200k gold/pink)

Certainly more than willing to pay for this awesome program, wish I'd found it earlier. It's certainly would be less than the gems from SC Smile

Keep up the great work!!

RE: Common Feature Requests - Akim1234 - 03-25-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please find below the most common feature requests. If you would like to add something, please list your requests in this thread. 

• Mac version.
  • Auto-wall upgrade.
  • Donations by text.
  • Auto barracks boost
  • More detailed attack log file, for advanced statistics. Including option to download to CSV.
  • Pop up sound notification when the bot finds a right base to attack.
  • Option to keep you logged in 24/7, without attacking.
  • Quit the raid, when the attack is finished or/and after getting 1 star. 
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Milking Farming option.
  • Option to deploy troops near elixir collectors or gold collectors.  
  • Pushbullet functionality. 
  • Separate settings for dead and live bases.
  • Option to clear obstacles, rearm traps/ inferno/ xbows, collect loot cart.
  • Support bluestacks 2.
  • Auto zap DE drill.

hi CF, 

Can CF support others Android Emulator? i.e Droid4X @ MEmu. The reason, this Android Emulator is quite good for low spec computer. 

Cheers.

RE: Common Feature Requests - TheGentleMan - 03-26-2016

(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please find below the most common feature requests. If you would like to add something, please list your requests in this thread. 

• Mac version.
  • Auto-wall upgrade.
  • Donations by text.
  • Auto barracks boost
  • More detailed attack log file, for advanced statistics. Including option to download to CSV.
  • Pop up sound notification when the bot finds a right base to attack.
  • Option to keep you logged in 24/7, without attacking.
  • Quit the raid, when the attack is finished or/and after getting 1 star. 
  • Adding spells.
  • TH Snipping option. 
  • Milking Farming option.
  • Option to deploy troops near elixir collectors or gold collectors.  
  • Pushbullet functionality. 
  • Separate settings for dead and live bases.
  • Option to clear obstacles, rearm traps/ inferno/ xbows, collect loot cart.
  • Support bluestacks 2.
  • Auto zap DE drill.

I've been heard about new release v1.8.10 tomorrow night ?

RE: Common Feature Requests - Heathcliff - 03-30-2016

hope it can also have a hide bluestack option,thanks admin! Smile

RE: Common Feature Requests - ulysseskiros - 04-15-2016

Hi admin
1、Can we add a search Criteria such as sum of gold and Elixir available is at-least?
2、More detailed attack log such as the running time of the bot ,sum of gold ,Elixir or dark
Thanks

RE: Common Feature Requests - arxia - 04-15-2016

i very hopefully clashfarmer team add smartzap de drill on next version on the bot. because it so much easier to get DE in dead base. i have problem if i found a base that de drill in the middle of the base. because i'm sure all people use barch/gibarch.
and one thing, when clash farmer Zoom out screen, still move my building often.

thanks for awesome bot.

RE: Common Feature Requests - melu - 04-21-2016

my top requests:
- locally saved log files
- exit village on condition (full storage / passed time / real time)
- better use of heroes (they are always dropped at 10 o'clock) and boost activation on red or %
- implement heroes strategies as "wandering queen" (drop queen then 4-5 healers with availability check, i.e. if barracks produced healers but queen is resting, DO NOT drop healers) which is an amazing powerfull strategy, with a +20 queen and max healers you could clean up a TH8 base with no other aid.
- "attack this" button for attacking good enough looking bases against dead village opinion of bot
- fix zoom-out breaking the walls... please
- add bowler to barracks...
- request troops on condition (i.e. 1:1 / 2:1 with troops donation) to avoid getting too much without sharing the same

...and, definitely... keep the damn good job you are doing! Wink

RE: Common Feature Requests - ArcherQueen - 04-21-2016

(03-30-2016, 05:21 AM)Heathcliff Wrote: hope it can also have a hide bluestack option,thanks admin! Smile

Clashfarmer has the most advanced background mode. You can just minimized bluestacks and the bot windows and it will continue to work!