ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Common Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Common Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Common Feature Requests - Carnage - 06-10-2016

(06-10-2016, 01:58 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 12:32 PM)AvaulleraCarnage Wrote: Donations seems good idea by troops names
Using heroes ability at lower hp
Random dropping of heroes
Asking for troops in clan by time duration
Digging out treasury loot if it is full
Minimizing the CF & bluestacks in the tray where we have time & date of our computer so that our friends can not see if anything is running while working on same computer Wink

What is pushbullet feature?

Just clicked another idea.....how about upgrading defense / building set-up? Like we can set which building to upgrade next and as soon as my builder gets free, it gets to work again Big Grin

Using heros ability is alreally released on the Premium version, it Will be released in a few days for our costumers.
wow...i hope donation thing also hops in Wink

RE: Common Feature Requests - delta™ - 06-17-2016

Hey ClashFarmer
First off you guys rock, love clash farmer. 
i do have a couple requests tho, and a few of them im not sure its even possible, but...

if you could add an option to do spells, even tho i know that it usually means that you take a bigger hit on your resources

not check the army overview as much. maybe this is just me but i feel like if supercell looked at how often 'we' look at our army overviews, that would be a death giveaway[Image: dodgy.png], esp when its waiting for troops completion. (this is one that i dont know if there is a possible fix for, simply because i dont know all the inner workings of the bot)

MEmu i feel like is a better emulator than bluestacks. that being said ever since this new rc bot came out, its been super buggy (and i know you guys are prob sick of hearing about how many ppl are having issues with it such as the extended break lockout, but its having general connection issues, not being able to connect at tons of random places) 

going off that same note, this latest rc has alot of downsides, for example, the troops deployment speed is way down (not sure if you guys did that on purpose or not) but that can really screw with an attack because your front wave gets creamed and they dont even offer a shield like they were intended to for the second wave behind them. another example is that i unistalled MEmu one my laptop because it was crashing, and went back to blustacks, yet the bot kept trying to launch MEmu, even tho i unistalled the bot, did a new clean install etc..still no go[Image: angry.png]

all that being said you guys are great, and i love the work you do, please keep it up!

RE: Common Feature Requests - lazercloudgaming - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 07:47 PM)delta™ Wrote: Hey ClashFarmer
i do have a couple requests tho, and a few of them im not sure its even possible, but...

if you could add an option to do spells, even tho i know that it usually means that you take a bigger hit on your resources

not check the army overview as much. maybe this is just me but i feel like if supercell looked at how often 'we' look at our army overviews, that would be a dead giveaway[Image: dodgy.png], esp when its waiting for troops completion. (this is one that i dont know if there is a possible fix for, simply because i dont know all the inner workings of the bot)

MEmu i feel like is a better emulator than bluestacks. that being said ever since this new rc bot came out, its been super buggy (and i know you guys are prob sick of hearing about how many ppl are having issues with it such as the extended break lockout, but its having general connection issues, not being able to connect at tons of random places) 

going off that same note, this latest rc has alot of downsides, for example, the troops deployment speed is way down (not sure if you guys did that on purpose or not) but that can really screw with an attack because your front wave gets creamed and they dont even offer a shield like they were intended to for the second wave behind them. another example is that i unistalled MEmu one my laptop because it was crashing, and went back to blustacks, yet the bot kept trying to launch MEmu, even tho i unistalled the bot, did a new clean install etc..still no go[Image: angry.png]

all that being said you guys are great, and i love the work you do, please keep it up!

First off, let me say thank you for asking/ saying all this politely Big Grin . The deployment speed is a well-known fact and from what I know is currently being worked on. As for the looking at overviews issue, Supercell does not have the time to look at details like that, and even if they did, it wouldn't be a good enough reason for a ban.

RE: Common Feature Requests - delta™ - 06-17-2016

(06-17-2016, 09:56 PM)lazercloudgaming Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 07:47 PM)delta™ Wrote: Hey ClashFarmer

not check the army overview as much. maybe this is just me but i feel like if supercell looked at how often 'we' look at our army overviews, that would be a dead giveaway[Image: dodgy.png], esp when its waiting for troops completion. (this is one that i dont know if there is a possible fix for, simply because i dont know all the inner workings of the bot)

First off, let me say thank you for asking/ saying all this politely Big Grin . The deployment speed is a well-known fact and from what I know is currently being worked on. As for the looking at overviews issue, Supercell does not have the time to look at details like that, and even if they did, it wouldn't be a good enough reason for a ban.

good point, i hadnt thought of that..

one other thing i would like to make mention of: i read somewhere in here someone suggested have the option to start a builder on a new item as soon as they finish the current upgrade theyre working on. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! haha but yea just thought id throw that one out there too

RE: Common Feature Requests - balakumar - 06-23-2016

I just created an account to ask for "Autozap DE drill" then I noticed it's already there in Common Feature requests. DE farming is the only problem right now, Gold/Elixir storages fill about 4 times before DE storage gets 3/4 it's capacity. I would(and probably many others) like this feature very much since most dead bases have their DE drill deep inside the base.

RE: Common Feature Requests - anewreign - 06-25-2016

I really hope that the Option to clear obstacles, rearm traps/ inferno/ xbows will be available soon....the option field has been in there since 18.8.... Cool

RE: Common Feature Requests - clashperm - 06-26-2016

(06-23-2016, 05:01 AM)balakumar Wrote: I just created an account to ask for "Autozap DE drill" then I noticed it's already there in Common Feature requests. DE farming is the only problem right now, Gold/Elixir storages fill about 4 times before DE storage gets 3/4 it's capacity. I would(and probably many others) like this feature very much since most dead bases have their DE drill deep inside the base.

You can't lightning storages anymore.

RE: Common Feature Requests - lazercloudgaming - 06-26-2016

(06-26-2016, 05:21 PM)clashperm Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 05:01 AM)balakumar Wrote: I just created an account to ask for "Autozap DE drill" then I noticed it's already there in Common Feature requests. DE farming is the only problem right now, Gold/Elixir storages fill about 4 times before DE storage gets 3/4 it's capacity. I would(and probably many others) like this feature very much since most dead bases have their DE drill deep inside the base.

You can't lightning storages anymore.

Drill, not storage.

RE: Common Feature Requests - DevilDoc - 07-16-2016

Auto Barracks Boost
Donations by troop name
Bring Pushbullet option back.

Thanks again, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Common Feature Requests - FlamingXBall - 07-19-2016

(05-17-2016, 09:42 AM)תפחד Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 08:05 AM)Shotgun12 Wrote: Might I suggest that instead of the user inputting what time should the bot take a break, why not the bot follows or record the personal break? It automatically checks the personal break time like what the bot does to the barracks. 😁

Or Bot Sleep while army is building xD

I would love a bot sleep while army training... exit to home screen and when you get the notification it should wait one to two minutes (random time) and attack, also not having the bot clear training pipeline would be nice.  Big Grin

Thanks
-Flaming