ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Common Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Common Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=13)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Common Feature Requests - MonstaX7 - 07-20-2016

Just a lil suggestion .
How about adding an option to wait for heroes to recover before attacking.
I've been thinking about it, some people says that they would make troops that would take longer time to finish so that their heroes will recover but i would prefer using the simple gibarch which usually only takes about 16-20 minutes after each attack.
It would be nice if this option can be added in the future updates.

Thanks CF guys ~ Keep Rockin!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Common Feature Requests - FlamingXBall - 07-20-2016

I would like it if you could have giants be stacked in the same location and troops fanned out behind them aposed to fanning all the troops out.

Thanks for the consideration
-Flaming

(07-20-2016, 04:37 PM)MonstaX7 Wrote: Just a lil suggestion .
How about adding an option to wait for heroes to recover before attacking.
I've been thinking about it, some people says that they would make troops that would take longer time to finish so that their heroes will recover but i would prefer using the simple gibarch which usually only takes about 16-20 minutes after each attack.
It would be nice if this option can be added in the future updates.

Thanks CF guys ~ Keep Rockin!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

that is a good idea, I  have seen several other bots that do this but the other features are not even comparable to this one...shouldn't be that hard to code.
especialy in Java if they make a class that makes it check if the heroes are done and another one doing the attacking and could be done with a simple if statement

if(hero !up){
!attack}
or something like that... im not all that experianced and i only took one 3 week course of java but im sure they can figure that out.
-Flaming

Edit: im sure it wouldnt be as direct as that especialy if there wasnt a seperate class for the attacking with an initialize method and call the attack class with the HeroIsUp class or whatever they decide to name it and make a boolean determining whether or not the hero is up, calling that in the attack class and if the hero isnt up have it quit for a couple secconds/minutes or whatever then restart. The coders of CF should be able to figure this out in whatever language they wrote this in. And obviously the if statement wouldnt be all thats in the class but they can fill in the gaps, im not about to write all that code... for all you non coders, alot of coding goes into the simplest things.

RE: Common Feature Requests - Papito - 07-27-2016

Definitely auto zap the most hard ting is darkelizer auto zap to drill will help a lot

RE: Common Feature Requests - FlamingXBall - 08-11-2016

(03-16-2016, 08:15 AM)Chewbacca816 Wrote: Something for the Unbreakable achievement? logs you off coc while troops are training. once the time is up for the amount of troops trained, log back in. attack. train more troops. logs off.

Yeah that seems like it would be very usefull especialy if you dont want to  be caught for constantly beeing online which in my opinion seems suspicious. And yes I know that constantly beeing online isnt found as suspiciouse to supercell but still.

RE: Common Feature Requests - wd.muhamed - 10-04-2016

Hii  ,,

If u can add attack wiz lightning spell on dark elexer driller in cf it will increase dark elexer loot .. hope to add this in next updates

Hii ,,
If u can add attack wiz lightning spell on dark elexer driller in cf it will increase dark elexer loot .. hope to add this in next updates

RE: Common Feature Requests - gherpai - 10-05-2016

Hi Guys, I'm using ClashFarmer since a ~year. From my side it was very likely that from the last update I can schedule the bot on which hours on a day should it run. The advice, that say sometimes re-arrange my settings - its also really useable, but it would be easier if we will be able to schedule a bot for a whole week.

With a weekly scheduler we could gave a bot a lot more be "like a human" process.

What you think, is it possible to develope an interface like this?

RE: Common Feature Requests - ZoRo - 10-31-2016

Hi everyone and thanks for the great app.

Idk if this is requested before or not so here something that i think will be very useful.

There should be an option to attack lower level bases even if they're not dead. For Example if a TH9 found a TH7 base that meets his search criteria in terms of Gold and Elixir the app should allow attacks even if it not a dead base. TH9 troops will be sufficient enough to do the job.

The reason i'm suggesting this is because there are many time the apps bypasses very low level weak bases as they're not dead were it can get lot of loot.

Hope to see to feature soon in the free version Smile please.

Thakns

RE: Common Feature Requests - loubat - 10-31-2016

(07-20-2016, 05:42 PM)FlamingXBall Wrote: I would like it if you could have giants be stacked in the same location and troops fanned out behind them aposed to fanning all the troops out.

Thanks for the consideration
-Flaming

+1, same with Hogs.

RE: Common Feature Requests - Helmy - 10-31-2016

i think clash farmer team should add set limit by target th in free verison  Angel

RE: Common Feature Requests - kenny - 11-01-2016

Give us back the auto wall upgrade in the free version