ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
COC Closing after 45 seconds - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: COC Closing after 45 seconds (/showthread.php?tid=20)

Pages: 1 2

COC Closing after 45 seconds - sslucasss - 03-04-2016

Hello mr/mrs,

First I want to start that my friends love this bot but I have a small problem.
After 45 seconds with everything working the game COC closes, after that it opens again automaticly because of the bot but then it closes again after 45seconds. 
In that time it can not attack or do anything, only zoom out and sometimes find a base. But nothing more.
Do you have any solution? Please let me know, it would be very appriciatet. 

With friendly greetings, Lucas.

(Sorry if there are some misspelled words or wrong use of grammar)

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - oberon - 03-05-2016

Hello I am a premium member and i have the same bug since yesterday on latest version 1.8.9p, please help us ! Sad

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - ArcherQueen - 03-05-2016

Hey Guys,

We would like to look into this bug in more detail. Can you please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.

It will give more output and we can know what the problem is.

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - axelnetdevil - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 08:35 AM)oberon Wrote: Hello I am a premium member and i have the same bug since yesterday on latest version 1.8.9p, please help us ! Sad

dont worry there is always solution for problem please let us know more in detail what  is you problem   ?

Smile

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - twiz7ed - 03-05-2016

I have the exact same problem. And it's not related to the bot... Even if I run the game manually COC just closes in 30sec-1min time without touching anything. I mean like force close, not minimize. The only time the game works normally is with the latest Bluestacks2 ... but on this version I cannot run the bot .. I have tried several old version and the issue repeats.
I've tried without any virus protection software; uninstalled google updates; cache etc..
I've looked for this "debug.flag" but didn't find it in the folder .. After the game closes the bot starts to click other apps, because I am send to home screen...

Any ideas ?

Guys I've found the solution for myself from another guy's post. I'll post it here just to be easier. I hope he doesn't mind  Rolleyes

FYI, I found a solution to this problem. It was indeed caused by the latest version of COC

Here is how to remedy on Bluestacks:

1. Uninstall Clash of Clans

2. Go into google play store and go to settings and select "Don't auto update apps".

3. Download COC v 8.116.2 (Latest version before today's update) from here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eev7pq....116.2.apk

4. Right click on Clash of Clans_8.116.2.apk and select "Open with Bluestacks APK Installer"

5. Launch COC, and magically it is working again.

If these steps don't work for you, try re-installing Bluestacks and then from a fresh Bluestacks install start with step 2.

Hope this helps someone else! I spent a while looking for a solution after it crashed earlier today.

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - sslucasss - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 10:01 AM)twiz7ed very much appriciated for your help. It fixed my problem and probably many more.Thanks   twiz7ed Wrote: I have the exact same problem. And it's not related to the bot... Even if I run the game manually COC just closes in 30sec-1min time without touching anything. I mean like force close, not minimize. The only time the game works normally is with the latest Bluestacks2 ... but on this version I cannot run the bot .. I have tried several old version and the issue repeats.
I've tried without any virus protection software; uninstalled google updates; cache etc..
I've looked for this "debug.flag" but didn't find it in the folder .. After the game closes the bot starts to click other apps, because I am send to home screen...

Any ideas ?

Guys I've found the solution for myself from another guy's post. I'll post it here just to be easier. I hope he doesn't mind  Rolleyes

FYI, I found a solution to this problem. It was indeed caused by the latest version of COC

2. Go into google play store and go to settings and select "Don't auto update apps".

3. Download COC v 8.116.2 (Latest version before today's update) from here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eev7pq....116.2.apk

4. Right click on Clash of Clans_8.116.2.apk and select "Open with Bluestacks APK Installer"

If these steps don't work for you, try re-installing Bluestacks and then from a fresh Bluestacks install start with step 2.

Hope this helps someone else! I spent a while looking for a solution after it crashed earlier today.

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - Hantark - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 12:23 PM)sslucasss Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 10:01 AM)twiz7ed very much appriciated for your help. It fixed my problem and probably many more.Thanks   twiz7ed Wrote: I have the exact same problem. And it's not related to the bot... Even if I run the game manually COC just closes in 30sec-1min time without touching anything. I mean like force close, not minimize. The only time the game works normally is with the latest Bluestacks2 ... but on this version I cannot run the bot .. I have tried several old version and the issue repeats.

Any ideas ?

Thanks mate! I'll try this out myself and let you know if it works for me!

EDIT: THIS WORKS!!!

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - nytwolf45 - 03-05-2016

Same issue, this works for me!

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - Fer - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 03:08 PM)nytwolf45 Wrote: Same issue, this works for me!
Can someone tell me what version of blue stacks they are running? Or send the link so i can download that version? I am not seeing a way to disable auto updates on my version.

RE: COC Closing after 45 seconds - oberon - 03-05-2016

thanks for the trick I will try using the link given in clashfarmer home page (http://filehippo.com/download_bluestacks_app_player/64518/) and I'll keep you aware if it's working for me.
cheers