ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) (/showthread.php?tid=2417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - ArcherQueen - 04-18-2016

August 31st, 2016 Update:
Supercell released another announcement that they completed another round of bans on accounts found using 3rd party software.

After investigating the reports from users that received the ban notice, it shows the following things:

1 - The banned users used or had installed xMod/iMod, which are very easy to detect since both installed on same phone and require interference with Clash of Clans. 
2 - The banned users used other bots besides, ClashFarmer. Other bots which don't have our humanizing algorithm that evades detection from any automatic detection measures. 
3 - The banned users didn't configure time out in the "Other" tab and used the bot 24/7.

Is ClashFarmer still safe to use? 
The answer is YES. ClashFarmer is currently undetectable & we also fighting to keep it this way! 

How can I keep my Clash of Clans account safe?
To keep your COC account safe please make sure you do the following, 
1 - Uninstall mods (Xmod/Imod) and any other bots.
2 - Configure time-out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab. Set time-out hours that will look real, like a real human is playing.
3 - Make sure you use our latest anti-ban version 1.8.12 
4 - Attack only dead bases.

***If you received a ban notice from Supercell, please post the full details ONLY in this thread ==>
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2719

April 18th, 2016: 
If you haven't read it yet, today Supercell released the following announcement, http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/1102359Encouraging-Fairplay

We, the ClashFarmer team, would like to comment on it and state some facts:

- This is not the first time Supercell has announced that they are going to do such a thing. It even appears in their TOS of Clash of Clans. 
- We know that SC already runs some automatic detection mechanisms and they sometime succeed in detecting other bots.
- Our main focus when developing ClashFarmer, was to provide free & safe botting software.

This is probably a scare tactic employed by SC, but anyway: there is no doubt that you're already using the safest bot out there, the reasons for that are:

1) ClashFarmer uses humanizing algorithms, an advanced algorithms from the machine learning 
world was employed to copy and humanize actions.

2) ClashFarmer is the ONLY bot that uses the more complicated android native API to control CoC, 
all other bots use Windows API that behaves differently and can be detected much more easily. 
(This is also the reason that you can minimize BS and close your monitor only with ClashFarmer).

3) We use fuzzy logic to derive most of bot decisions, unlike all the other bots.

4) ClashFarmer uses A LOT of evasion techniques, one example: our redline deploy algorithm 
was especially designed to look like a human that is throwing its troops and swiping its fingers 
(we make it look like an actual finger swipe to the software).

With all that said, there are some detection techniques that may be harder to evade, for example, SC can auto ban accounts that played 24 hours non-stop, Supercell might use such a technique, but so far they have not, since such techniques are not deterministic (there are a lot of players that actually play 24h non stop).

There is no guarantee that Supercell will not do such a thing. But if we look on the past and take into account all of the above: ClashFarmer is safe for use.

We know that our users invested time & money into their CoC villages, and if you want to be on the safe side, you can manually stop CF for a few hours every day. We will also add an option for a scheduled planned break on our next version, in-order to raise the evasion assurance.

Arrow Keep Clashing, Botting, Farming, and most importantly, Enjoy!

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - sazza - 04-18-2016

thanks alot..for ensuring...

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - FaReSBG - 04-18-2016

thanks now im feeling safer Big Grin

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - AnGrYGHosT - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 03:14 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Yours ClashFarmer Team

I trust in you, GO ON

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ganda888 - 04-18-2016

Thanks a lot. Feel safe and can use CF again. I stop for an hour Smile

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - TheGentleMan - 04-18-2016

Clashfarmer team is pretty safe at moment. But like QueenArcher told, stop bot 3 hours every 24 hour to be sure not be banned.
The next version, 1.8.10 (RC 11) will have a new release that can take one hour break each 24h to be undétectable.
Enjoy botting !

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - admin - 04-18-2016

(04-18-2016, 04:14 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: Clashfarmer team is pretty safe at moment. But like QueenArcher told, stop bot 3 hours every 24 hour to be sure not be banned.
The next version, 1.8.9 (RC 11) will have a new release that can take one hour break each 24h to be undétectable.
Enjoy botting !

Small correction, next version 1.8.10 RC 11 
Smile

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - renzjaron - 04-18-2016

I wait this version 1 . 8 . 10 RC11 to use CF again.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - AyJ - 04-18-2016

I would like to thank you for your humble approach to this possible 'problem', but unless you actually work for supercell and know their algorithms to detect BOT's how can you tell the community that this software will not get accounts banned permanently, I myself love this software it saves me time and I can refill my storages overnight, but I have also put money in to this game, so can you as a software provider guarantee 100% this software will not get our accounts banned?

Please accept my apologies for being negative, I have 23 coc accounts and I depend on my bot to keep my 8 clans running and donations flowing, but supercell know about you and give the bot for free, and an increasing number of people are now CF'in, personally I see this as a cheat, like u would do on an Xbox or PlayStation, it gives an advantage but doesn't hurt gameplay, but have u ever thought that they have taken your software to pieces and found how to detect the clash farmer?... I hope not - as I have 8 clans and 90% of my clan members are using CF (due to the fact I promote it) I have had to warn about the possible dangers of CF'in.

Im not putting CF down but please don't think its infallible, currently testing on a crappy th8 has been running now through 1 pbt will post results if and when anything happens.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - joebiddy - 04-18-2016

dont let them try an scare you very unlikely theyd completely ban you even if you were caught the first time im going to continue botting 24/7 mainly cuz i dont really care and will let you all know if i do get banned/suspended in the meantime keep going at least until tonight clashfarmer is finding very rich bases for me today LOL wonder why?