ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) (/showthread.php?tid=2417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ComingToAlaska - 04-19-2016

First off, awesome product!

Second, is there any way that you can set it up that it checks and adds troops at random times? I don't know if SC can see that type of thing but it seems very bot like to check it every 30 seconds, no human would be on that type of schedule.

And as mentioned by others it would be amazing to be able to set a timer on how long you are on. It would be a great way to avoid the personal breaks issue. Every 3h55m it takes a 15 minute break would do a lot more than trying to fight through that brutal PBT they implemented.

Thanks again!

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - chanakya - 04-19-2016

another thing if u can add that..when you are creating troops make sure you done use one specific pixel to train troops instead some random pixel and same can be done when checking if troops are ready. as per one of the source (some one i know works for supercell) they are tracking the pixel click and sending it over to server

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - goyong - 04-19-2016

Is BlueStacks considered Third Party software? I am using only one instance of BlueStacks with multiple accounts and just switch between accounts via google sign in and then I run CF. I only have a single computer and not powerful enough to do VM. Can they ban you for this?

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ArchKing - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 08:18 PM)goyong Wrote: Is BlueStacks considered Third Party software? I am using only one instance of BlueStacks with multiple accounts and just switch between accounts via google sign in and then I run CF. I only have a single computer and not powerful enough to do VM. Can they ban you for this?

No bluestack is not consider a 3rd party app you will not be banned for using it...

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - calvin_short - 04-19-2016

(04-19-2016, 06:27 PM)chanakya Wrote: another thing if u can add that..when you are creating troops make sure you done use one specific pixel to train troops instead some random pixel and same can be done when checking if troops are ready. as per one of the source (some one i know works for supercell) they are tracking the pixel click and sending it over to server
So what exactly is those source? How do you know they are doing this? And does clash farmer currently change pixels?

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - Jon - 04-20-2016

(04-19-2016, 11:15 PM)calvin_short Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 06:27 PM)chanakya Wrote: another thing if u can add that..when you are creating troops make sure you done use one specific pixel to train troops instead some random pixel and same can be done when checking if troops are ready. as per one of the source (some one i know works for supercell) they are tracking the pixel click and sending it over to server
So what exactly is those source? How do you know they are doing this? And does clash farmer currently change pixels?

From having worked in a similar industry I can tell you that it wouldn't be difficult to monitor the X/Y coordinates of where the touch points are, milliseconds of how frequently they were touched, see things like adding 15 troops to the barracks each time (even if there is only 6 slots), time to click next from when it loads, and so on.  I think the long 24 hr play time is a big flag, but so would be attacking with full collectors or dropping cups by dropping a hero in the same exact X/Y spot each time.  I'd like to see an option to shut down after X hours or a bit more randomization.  I hope the "fuzzy logic" they refer to is the timing bit.  I was a moderator for a web based game a decade ago (OGame) and could review logs on players to see click timing and such, so I'm sure it is available now from an app.

As for the comment about their main target is modders (iMod/Xmod) the botters are generally viewed as eating into the gem market while modders hurt the community, so I could see them targeting botters the same.  I stopped running CF when I heard the update, I'd like to run it again but I'm nervous.  I guess it is my choice either way... man I loved the freedom it brought.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - AyJ - 04-20-2016

Questions & Answers

What can you do now to be safe?
  • We suggest you use an attacking strategy like "Near Collectors", "Near Storages" and "Four Fingers" as they are "Smart", human like attacking algorithms. 
  • We also recommend you use "Hours of Operation" to take breaks. We recommend you don't bot 24/7.
  • Configure your bot settings in a way that would make your bot act like a human is playing. 
  • It's never 100% safe but ClashFarmer does their best to make it safe
Is ClashFarmer going to do things to make the bot safer?
Of course, ClashFarmer team have already started! While we are already very safe, we are taking many steps to make sure the bot can run undetected and as human-like as possible.
Next Feature on RC 11 will have "Auto-Stop" module to stop the bot when your Gold and Elixir are full

so what ur saying is that clash farmer is no longer safe, unless you have to stop the bot?

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - chanakya - 04-20-2016

(04-19-2016, 11:15 PM)calvin_short Wrote:

as i told some one i know works for supercell and he has confirmed it that they are tracking the pixel click.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ComingToAlaska - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 05:30 PM)chanakya Wrote: as i told some one i know works for supercell and he has confirmed it that they are tracking the pixel click.

Would it make a difference for someone like me who only uses the bot in the background and every once in a while I actually pause the bot and do my own clicking (eg. clan chat, check war, etc.)?

I personally only use the bot between 7am and 9pm, basically turn it on when I wake up and turn it off when I go to bed. Give or take I can fill up my Gold/Elixir within that time frame and at my level (new th10 coming from a true max th9) the build times take forever and with only 5 builders I usually only need a full tank every two days or so anyways. I know I could use more for walls, but at the same time it never seemed worth running it 24/7 as I felt they were always watching for that. I feel it's more realistic to play 12-14 hours a day, instead of 24/7 for a month.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - chanakya - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 05:59 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 05:30 PM)chanakya Wrote: as i told some one i know works for supercell and he has confirmed it that they are tracking the pixel click.

Would it make a difference for someone like me who only uses the bot in the background and every once in a while I actually pause the bot and do my own clicking (eg. clan chat, check war, etc.)?

I personally only use the bot between 7am and 9pm, basically turn it on when I wake up and turn it off when I go to bed. Give or take I can fill up my Gold/Elixir within that time frame and at my level (new th10 coming from a true max th9) the build times take forever and with only 5 builders I usually only need a full tank every two days or so anyways. I know I could use more for walls, but at the same time it never seemed worth running it 24/7 as I felt they were always watching for that. I feel it's more realistic to play 12-14 hours a day, instead of 24/7 for a month.

this is what i do...sometimes i will delete d queued troops and put it manually and do 20% manual attack...until developers confirms that they hv taken care of pixel thing...