ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) (/showthread.php?tid=2417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - goyong - 04-21-2016

Can they detect if you are running multiple accounts in one instance of BlueStacks? Is this allowed? I read somewhere that you are only suppose to have one account per device or they will ban you. Is this true?

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - zawminnhtay - 04-21-2016

TODAY I FOUND ABNORMAL WARING FROM CF WHILE CF FOUND DEAD BASE AND THEN STOP CF

"FOUND A BASE THAT SATISFIED THE CONDITIONS
SOME ISSUE OCCURRED:FAILED TO PLAY SOUND"
IS IT CAUSED BY SC OR CF?

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ArcherQueen - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 05:47 AM)zawminnhtay Wrote: TODAY I FOUND ABNORMAL WARING FROM CF WHILE CF FOUND DEAD BASE  AND THEN STOP CF

It caused by CF software, it's not related to SC. We will fix it in the next version.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - chanakya - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 08:09 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 05:47 AM)zawminnhtay Wrote: TODAY I FOUND ABNORMAL WARING FROM CF WHILE CF FOUND DEAD BASE  AND THEN STOP CF

It caused by CF software, it's not related to SC. We will fix it in the next version.

AQ i am a python programmer btw if u need any help i will be happy to do that :-)

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - arxia - 04-22-2016

hey CF team. i think you guys should to make feature. automatically turn off coc while trining troops if army camp below 100. for 16 minutes. and then coc open automatcally. after coc off for 16 minutes we NEVER get personal break and also our personal break always extended 4 HOURS AGAIN!
it is super annoying waiting persona break for 30 minutes without doing anything. why 16 minutes coc off? because if we do farm with barch/gibarch. always need 15-20 minutes to train troops. so we can use it to off coc and extended our personal break again. and reduce Online timer. like human playing. after attack, off, after attack, off.....
do you get what i mean CF team ?

thanks for awesome work guys

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - Dinov - 04-22-2016

I agree with you arxia, that would be great if after loot and when the troops below 100 CF log off and reload again after 20 minutes then refill the barrack again.
What I'm doing right now, 1 set 1800s when I login with another device and I left, if there's any automatic stop like CF will give, it'll be nice tho.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - emadlegend - 04-22-2016

Hello guys Can I ask Can I now use it safely, or wait for the next update?

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ComingToAlaska - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 03:45 PM)emadlegend Wrote: Hello guys Can I ask Can I now use it safely, or wait for the next update?

If you don't run it 24/7 you should be fine...be smart about it and they will have a problem detecting it. Personally I shut it down here and there for an hour or more at a time and only run it when I would normally be awake. I also make sure to chat a bit in clan chat.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - King of COC - 04-22-2016

(04-21-2016, 12:01 AM)goyong Wrote: Can they detect if you are running multiple accounts in one instance of BlueStacks? Is this allowed? I read somewhere that you are only suppose to have one account per device or they will ban you. Is this true?

I don't think so. Because Supercell already allow to change account in setting.

(04-22-2016, 08:00 AM)arxia Wrote: hey CF team. i think you guys should to make feature. automatically turn off coc while trining troops if army camp below 100. for 16 minutes. and then coc open automatcally. after coc off for 16 minutes we NEVER get personal break and also our personal break always extended 4 HOURS AGAIN!
it is super annoying waiting persona break for 30 minutes without doing anything. why 16 minutes coc off? because if we do farm with barch/gibarch. always need 15-20 minutes to train troops. so we can use it to off coc and extended our personal break again. and reduce Online timer. like human playing. after attack, off, after attack, off.....

While you were offline, other person can attack you.
It might be equal your collected resources and losses resources.
If so, you cannot collect anything by using CF.
My opinion is 3 hr 55 min run CF and take break CF before COC break.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? - ComingToAlaska - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 05:24 PM)King of COC Wrote:
(04-21-2016, 12:01 AM)goyong Wrote: Can they detect if you are running multiple accounts in one instance of BlueStacks? Is this allowed? I read somewhere that you are only suppose to have one account per device or they will ban you. Is this true?

I don't think so. Because Supercell already allow to change account in setting.

(04-22-2016, 08:00 AM)arxia Wrote: hey CF team. i think you guys should to make feature. automatically turn off coc while trining troops if army camp below 100. for 16 minutes. and then coc open automatcally. after coc off for 16 minutes we NEVER get personal break and also our personal break always extended 4 HOURS AGAIN!

While you were offline, other person can attack you.
It might be equal your collected resources and losses resources.
If so, you cannot collect anything by using CF.
My opinion is 3 hr 55 min run CF and take break CF before COC break.

Or allow user to set the time limit of when to log off, and for how long. If they have just one setting, it may make it easy for SC to track. Or make it random so you log off for 15-30 minutes every 2.5-4 hours. This keeps your PBT from activating, and keeps SC from keeping an eye on set times like every 3h55m. Even say at the very bottom of that scale of 2.5-4 hours, if you are Barching, you could fit in 5-7 attacks, for every possible 1 attack against. And I don't know about you guys but I sometimes can go days without being attacked even when I'm not using CF.

Yes you may be attacked a bit more than you are now, but I'd rather that than a lost account.