ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) (/showthread.php?tid=2417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - Indra Wijayanto - 09-01-2016

Thanks a lot CF :*

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - TiE2000 - 09-01-2016

The bot is not safe on Bluestacks.

I know many people running this bot, NONE use xmod or imod. Out of all the banns that dropped on them. only users using Bluestacks where caught and banned. Everyone running Memu stayed safe.

I was running on memu 24/7 no breaks for weeks on end, and received NO ban. Found that others that where using bluestacks even with scheduled breaks did receive the ban.

As a side note, I use bluestacks v2 on a different PC at work to play the game, clashfarmer is not installed on this machine. Again none of my accounts have been banned. I believe SC did target Botters, but only those using 1st gen bluestacks.

Right now I suggest all botters to stop botting for a few weeks, see how things play out. I for one will not take a chance and have stopped all botting activity. I may not pick it back up either.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - orkalass - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 05:10 PM)TiE2000 Wrote: The bot is not safe on Bluestacks.

I know many people running this bot, NONE use xmod or imod. Out of all the banns that dropped on them. only users using Bluestacks where caught and banned. Everyone running Memu stayed safe.

I was running on memu 24/7 no breaks for weeks on end, and received NO ban. Found that others that where using bluestacks even with scheduled breaks did receive the ban.

As a side note, I use bluestacks v2 on a different PC at work to play the game, clashfarmer is not installed on this machine. Again none of my accounts have been banned. I believe SC did target Botters, but only those using 1st gen bluestacks.

Right now I suggest all botters to stop botting for a few weeks, see how things play out. I for one will not take a chance and have stopped all botting activity. I may not pick it back up either.

Do not confuse coincidence with correlations.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - gspot - 09-02-2016

(09-01-2016, 05:10 PM)TiE2000 Wrote: The bot is not safe on Bluestacks.

at first i too thought people using bluestacks were only targeted..but today i found out people botting in memu did also get banned(even though they used mybot.run and not clashfarmer)..another thing i would like to add is that i use 1st gen bluestacks since i had problems with bluestacks2..i agree that stopping bot farming for a few days may be helpful atleast until the next ban wave which im pretty sure will be around late october..anyways the big update from supercell is about to come in 2 weeks time so till then ill stop botting..stay safe guys

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - cosmo - 09-04-2016

I've been using Clashfarmer latest anti-ban version for about 12 hours everyday, no ban issues.
Don't think using bluestacks 1 related, I know many users that prefer to use bluestacks 1, just because Bluestacks 2 is too buggy.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - bond batossai - 09-04-2016

I am using CF 19 hours a day, with random 1 hour break in between. No ban till now.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - [email protected] - 09-06-2016

I have a doubt... what do you think about... if you run the memu and clashfarmer twice in 2 pc, it could be danger? or increase the probabilities to get banned because isn't weird to be up 3 or 4 hours twice in the same IP? somebody run 2 accounts twice? i run 1 account every 3-4 hours (4 accounts in total and they're safe at this point. but i want to use 2 pc... to recover the accounts i've lost because xmod...

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - VanillaXtract - 09-14-2016

I have run the bot on Bluestacks v1 24/7 ever since the first wave of bans came out. I have not received a notice.

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - acekhang - 09-22-2016

(04-18-2016, 03:14 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: August 31st, 2016 Update:
Supercell released another announcement that they completed another round of bans on accounts found using 3rd party software.

After investigating the reports from users that received the ban notice, it shows the following things:

1 - The banned users used or had installed xMod/iMod, which are very easy to detect since both installed on same phone and require interference with Clash of Clans. 
2 - The banned users used other bots besides, ClashFarmer. Other bots which don't have our humanizing algorithm that evades detection from any automatic detection measures. 
3 - The banned users didn't configure time out in the "Other" tab and used the bot 24/7.

Is ClashFarmer still safe to use? 
The answer is YES. ClashFarmer is currently undetectable & we also fighting to keep it this way! 

How can I keep my Clash of Clans account safe?
To keep your COC account safe please make sure you do the following, 
1 - Uninstall mods (Xmod/Imod) and any other bots.
2 - Configure time-out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab. Set time-out hours that will look real, like a real human is playing.
3 - Make sure you use our latest anti-ban version 1.8.12 
4 - Attack only dead bases.

***If you received a ban notice from Supercell, please post the full details ONLY in this thread ==>
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2719

April 18th, 2016: 
If you haven't read it yet, today Supercell released the following announcement, http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/1102359Encouraging-Fairplay

We, the ClashFarmer team, would like to comment on it and state some facts:

- This is not the first time Supercell has announced that they are going to do such a thing. It even appears in their TOS of Clash of Clans. 
- We know that SC already runs some automatic detection mechanisms and they sometime succeed in detecting other bots.
- Our main focus when developing ClashFarmer, was to provide free & safe botting software.

This is probably a scare tactic employed by SC, but anyway: there is no doubt that you're already using the safest bot out there, the reasons for that are:

1) ClashFarmer uses humanizing algorithms, an advanced algorithms from the machine learning 
world was employed to copy and humanize actions.

2) ClashFarmer is the ONLY bot that uses the more complicated android native API to control CoC, 
all other bots use Windows API that behaves differently and can be detected much more easily. 
(This is also the reason that you can minimize BS and close your monitor only with ClashFarmer).

3) We use fuzzy logic to derive most of bot decisions, unlike all the other bots.

4) ClashFarmer uses A LOT of evasion techniques, one example: our redline deploy algorithm 
was especially designed to look like a human that is throwing its troops and swiping its fingers 
(we make it look like an actual finger swipe to the software).

With all that said, there are some detection techniques that may be harder to evade, for example, SC can auto ban accounts that played 24 hours non-stop, Supercell might use such a technique, but so far they have not, since such techniques are not deterministic (there are a lot of players that actually play 24h non stop).

There is no guarantee that Supercell will not do such a thing. But if we look on the past and take into account all of the above: ClashFarmer is safe for use.

We know that our users invested time & money into their CoC villages, and if you want to be on the safe side, you can manually stop CF for a few hours every day. We will also add an option for a scheduled planned break on our next version, in-order to raise the evasion assurance.

Arrow Keep Clashing, Botting, Farming, and most importantly, Enjoy!

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team

Thanks a lot ♥

RE: Supercell Encouraging Fairplay - Is botting still safe? [Updated September 1st) - JReco - 09-30-2016

How safe is to have the bot working with pauses 1hr each 3hrs, example: the bot stops at: 2:00, 6:00, 10:00, 14:00, 18:00, 22:00.? ?

Thanks for your answers.

PS: Love u CF.