ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Have anybody been banned for using CF? - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Have anybody been banned for using CF? (/showthread.php?tid=2478)

Have anybody been banned for using CF? - chin_lee - 04-20-2016

I have been running 2 accounts on CF ever since they announced fair play initiative. Both accounts still running strong and hard with great loot income. No ban yet. Both running on default settings by CF.
If anybody has been banned for using CF, please post here.
If you were banned. also please indicate if you are using other mods such as XMOD before getting banned.
Thanks

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - Nova - 05-19-2016

Nope. i have it on 24/7 and no problems.

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - DiscoStu71 - 05-20-2016

Not running 24/7 but 18/7 and (knock wood) no issues...

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - Supreme Leader - 05-20-2016

Nope not yet.... they dont ban people 1 by 1 there is a ban wave gonna come probably... but CF is the safest so we all should be good.

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - ravid333 - 05-27-2016

(05-20-2016, 08:37 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Nope not yet.... they dont ban people 1 by 1 there is a ban wave gonna come probably... but CF is the safest so we all should be good.

if so is there any reason to use the initiated time out?

and how?
what time you should take a break?

i think a break of one hour (default) is too long. 
what do you think?

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - Supreme Leader - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 04:16 PM)ravid333 Wrote:
(05-20-2016, 08:37 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Nope not yet.... they dont ban people 1 by 1 there is a ban wave gonna come probably... but CF is the safest so we all should be good.

and how?

what do you think?

first you open COC you will have 4 hours before you need to take a break so lets say if u start your bot at 19-20 make the bot stop every 3 or 4 hours...
in my opinion most people who got banned are because of the reply the victim sees it and report it and then they ban

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - ravid333 - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 04:22 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote:

and how?

what do you think?

first you open COC you will have 4 hours before you need to take a break so lets say if u start your bot at 19-20 make the bot stop every 3 or 4 hours...
in my opinion most people who got banned are because of the reply the victim sees it and report it and then they ban
thanks for the reply,
every 4 hours and then wait one more, while if you dont wait it will take you out for 30 minutes. 
so if they dont ban you i wont use it yet.

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - Supreme Leader - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 04:30 PM)ravid333 Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 04:22 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote:

and how?

what do you think?

thanks for the reply,
every 4 hours and then wait one more, while if you dont wait it will take you out for 30 minutes. 
so if they dont ban you i wont use it yet.

Tbh im not using it, im attacking dead bases only, i doubt the victim will go through every reply lol.... and i dont run the bot 24/7 , i boost my barracks get the resources i need build n close the bot, only 1 time i left it running for a week cause i was upgrading walls

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - SORIL - 05-28-2016

No, i don't Have any Problem; because CLASHFARMER is the best Bot in the world.

RE: Have anybody been banned for using CF? - Ujusi - 09-08-2016

I heard that a friend was banned for using proxies. Never even knew that you can get banned for this!