ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
why this issue not solve - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: why this issue not solve (/showthread.php?tid=2599)

why this issue not solve - muahmed.jalal - 04-22-2016

hello guys
please help me with this issue
i install clash farmer last release beta 1.8.10 also 1.8.9 and the bluestacks from the clash farmer site version of it 0.10.7.5601
but there is no thing happen when i click on start bot it allways appear like this in picture
please help me to solve it.
thank you for this great project.
[Image: Untitled.png]

RE: why this issue not solve - TheGentleMan - 04-22-2016

Our Clashfarmer bot is not compatible with Bluestack 2.0, please Download Bluestack 1.0 from our web site.
You also need to set your rank Trophies you want.
And if you don't have 4 barracks yet, just select the number of barracks you have.
Also, if you configure Costum army, be sure about the number of your army that your camp can took.
Finaly, set your Clash of clan to English language and look your Anti-Virus computer, mabay his blocking our Bot.
If nothing work, right click the ClashFarmer Bot, go on Proporty and look what compability you choose (if you have Windows 7 xp) and Run ClashFarmer As Administrator.

RE: why this issue not solve - muahmed.jalal - 04-24-2016

thank you for reply
the problem was not in bluestacks it's in the bot because i use clash bot and it's work fine the version of the bluestacks 0.10.7.5601 i downloaded it for the clash farmer website i reinstall it 4 times also clash farmer and not work
i try to run as admin and also not work. i went to properties/compability and chose windows 7/xp/me/95/vista and try to run as admin and not work again it's stick on (Launching Bluestacks, please wait..) same to the picture above.
what i have to do now.

RE: why this issue not solve - TheGentleMan - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 12:10 AM)muahmed.jalal Wrote: thank you for reply
the problem was not in bluestacks it's in the bot because i use clash bot and it's work fine the version of the bluestacks 0.10.7.5601 i downloaded it for the clash farmer website i reinstall it 4 times also clash farmer and not work
i try to run as admin and also not work. i went to properties/compability and chose windows 7/xp/me/95/vista and try to run as admin and not work again it's stick on (Launching Bluestacks, please wait..) same to the picture above.
what i have to do now.
Delete ClashFarfmer (ProgramData and ProgramFile(x86) ) then Reinstall Clashfarmer, then restart computer.
Close every Anti-virus while you're installing ClashFarmer.
Note that ClashFarmer is not compatible with Mac at moment.
You can try download it on Chrome.

RE: why this issue not solve - King of COC - 04-24-2016

I think this issue is concern with Microsoft Dotnet version.
Did you update your dotnet to 4.5?

RE: why this issue not solve - ArcherQueen - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 02:56 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
what i have to do now.
Delete ClashFarfmer (ProgramData and ProgramFile(x86) ) then Reinstall Clashfarmer, then restart computer.
Hi, 
Make sure you reinstalled bluestacks and the bot according to the following steps:
1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator". 
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot

RE: why this issue not solve - muahmed.jalal - 04-25-2016

what i have to do now.

(04-24-2016, 06:34 AM)King of COC Wrote: I think this issue is concern with Microsoft Dotnet version.
Did you update your dotnet to 4.5?

(04-24-2016, 08:12 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
what i have to do now.
Hi, 
Make sure you reinstalled bluestacks and the bot according to the following steps:
1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator". 
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot
hi,
thank you all for your reply
i do every thing you said but nothing work.
i already install dotnet 4.5 and install bluestacks from clash farmer website also i use dell pc not mac and windows7 ultimate.
i didn't install antivirus on my pc.
i uninstall bluestacke and clash farmer completely from the pc and install them again and nothing work.
i just have to try to format my pc and try again i hope this solve the problem.
i will tell you if it's work or no.
thank you for you support.