ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] (/showthread.php?tid=2719)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - zelenimish - 04-26-2016

Ok, i was long time ago had problems with Bluestacks an COC with selecting army in att and i ask SC for help and they tell me taht using BS for playng is not legal. I sill have somewhere that email.

waht is difference betwen Taplet and BS ... Sorry that im little off topic Smile

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - mahelabd - 04-26-2016

24 hours botting , deploying settings
what to do avoid banning???

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - TiE2000 - 04-26-2016

Ok guys a few thoughts on the fair play and banning from SC.
the majority of the confirmed bans have come from the xmod community. We know SC is releasing their bans in waves. This is probably done to scare off other modders / botters from continuing their activities. As in the end, they do not want to lose everyone in one fail swoop.

At this time and with lack of true evidence, I have not seen anyone banned other than the xmod community. I believe the next wave of bans will hit the imod community, thus cementing SC rule over the mod community.

As for us botters, I think we will be the last group to be truly banned as we are the hardest to detect, as our program does not require a rooted device, nor are we reaching into the code of the game. This means you are all botting at your own risk right now. This is why I believe none of you have truly received a banned message.

If you look at the banned messages from SC, they are basically telling us how they are detecting Modders / botters. "We have detected the use of 'mods' or 'bots' on this account. that cheating! "please remove these programs from your devices". What this is telling me, is that they have found a way to view what programs are installed on a given device.

What this means for me... and maybe for others. As I still use bluestacks regularly, and I do NOT want to take the chance in getting banned. I have removed clash farmer from my personal machine and stopped all botting activity, until CF has confirmed that they are un-detectible. I’m not taking any chances here, good things come to those to wait.. I will keep an eye on what is going on with the banning. and hopefully CF finds a way to make botting safe again. Until that time. Call me legit.

BTW I have never used imod or xmod on any of my devices. If I do happen to get a ban I will post up here 1st. Be careful guys. Happy clashing.

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - sazza - 04-26-2016

(04-25-2016, 08:18 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: ***New anti-ban version is in progress and will be released in the next 24 hours!***

can't wait another 24 hours  Tongue ...sooo excited  Big Grin Heart

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - TheGentleMan - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 05:50 PM)sazza Wrote:
(04-25-2016, 08:18 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: ***New anti-ban version is in progress and will be released in the next 24 hours!***

Totaly agree with you Rolleyes

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - 0x0539 - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 06:11 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:

How do we knows it's a fully working anti-ban, and how come you didn't come up with this before?

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - TheGentleMan - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 06:37 PM)0x0539 Wrote:

How do we knows it's a fully working anti-ban, and how come you didn't come up with this before?

SC wasn't banning people for botting before the new update. The anti-ban version of ClashFarmer will take auto-break and you can also put a Timer to set your bot time. The setting that I suggest, it's to bot around 10 hours per day max.

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - metsin032000 - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 06:54 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:

SC wasn't banning people for botting before the new update. The anti-ban version of ClashFarmer will take auto-break and you can also put a Timer to set your bot time. The setting that I suggest, it's to bot around 10 hours per day max.

Unbelivable how some people complain that clashfarmer may get them banned or they took to long on a update.People you are using a free bot FREE clashfarmer staff works there ass off for us if you ungrateful type are scared remove it do not come on here crying.

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - TiE2000 - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 07:45 PM)metsin032000 Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 06:54 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 05:50 PM)sazza Wrote: can't wait another 24 hours  Tongue ...sooo excited  Big Grin Heart

Unbelivable how some people complain that clashfarmer may get them banned or they took to long on a update.People you are using a free bot FREE clashfarmer staff works there ass off for us if you ungrateful type are scared remove it do not come on here crying.
Glad to hear you guys have something in the works. I'll keep on eye on the forums and let others test this new bot first. Would like to see a long term test ran by the CF team and daily updates given on status, loot farmed ect and if they get banned. Would like to see different settings on different accounts for play time, using hero abilities ect. Once we have some documented data on "un-detectible" i'll sign on the dotted line. Hell may even donate some money.

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - vantage - 04-26-2016

(04-25-2016, 08:18 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: If you received a ban notice from SuperCell, please use the following format to report the details:
  1. Ban received date?
  2. Did you also use xmod or/and imod?
  3. Did you use any other bot besides ClashFarmer? 
  4. Please attach screenshot of you attack and search settings. 
  5. What was your trophy level?
  6. How many hours a day did you use the bot?
***New anti-ban version is in progress and will be released in the next 24 hours!***

1/ ban in the night 25/04 to 26/04  i dont know the hour . Between 2 am and 11 am
2/ no xmod and no imod
3/ no only clash farmer
4/ attach
5/1850
6/ 24/24 all the time i dont play mannualy for now