ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] (/showthread.php?tid=2719)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - Darth Batwolf - 10-15-2016

(09-19-2016, 03:25 PM)תפחד Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 02:37 PM)minboui Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 03:37 PM)equaliseur Wrote: bann aujourdhuie a vie direct.   derniere version anti bann. heure deconection activé , faites attentio les mecs Sad

He said Banned today for life. Used latest version anti ban. Disconnect time active. Be careful guys!

Oh wow.. this is dangerous

Did we never get any further details on his scenario?

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - BOTFORME - 10-31-2016

(04-25-2016, 08:18 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: If you received a ban notice from SuperCell, please use the following format to report the details:
  1. Which Clashfarmer version did you use?
  2. Ban received date?
  3. Did you also use xmod or/and imod?
  4. Did you use any other bot besides ClashFarmer? 
  5. Please attach screenshot of you attack and search settings. 
  6. What was your trophy level?
  7. How many hours a day did you use the bot?
New anti-ban version is released - ClashFarmer 1.8.10 (RC12)!!!

Please guys tell me if is 12hours bot a day safe ... so I cant get benned? and how many of you guys get benned and If you were using something else or just these bots?

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - y3k - 10-31-2016

(10-31-2016, 09:41 AM)BOTFORME Wrote: Please guys tell me if is 12hours bot a day safe ... so I cant get benned? and how many of you guys get benned and If you were using something else or just these bots?

These are the time-out settings I've been using since the newest version came out and I've had no issues:
[attachment=562]

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - 010010 - 11-10-2016

Its safe to use.
My bot runs mostly 4-5 days at a row.
Using the timeout setting at 4 hours playing , 2 hours off (repeat)
Wich means my bot runs 16hrs a day and 8 hours free.

I choosed this way, because the ban detecting applies after 4 hours non stop playing.
It resets after 15-30mins, but to be sure and stay safe i use the 2 hours off. Smile

Finally almost TH9 Fully maxed base+walls, just need to fix my heroes to lvl30 Smile

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - MadZebra - 01-17-2017

has anyone been banned using clashfarmer with the perma bans? I have not used my clashfarmer in a long time since they started the perma bans
would be interested to know if anyone has had trouble since

Thanks

ps. i just paid for my lifetime premium license

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - Supreme Leader - 01-17-2017

99% gurantee with cf you wont get banned just put timeouts on the bot options
Note that i ran the bot for 3 months straight without breaks and didnt get banned
But theres always the chance you get reported or caught
Thank you for your support CF team appreciate it

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - MadZebra - 01-17-2017

lol 99percent guarantee there is no such thing lol. I am asking about information on peeps / numbers banned in perma ban using this now they ban forever

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - Supreme Leader - 01-17-2017

(01-17-2017, 07:52 PM)MadZebra Wrote: lol 99percent guarantee there is no such thing lol.  I am asking about information on peeps / numbers banned in perma ban using this now they ban forever

yea cause 99% of the time people who got banned using CF used other mods as well xmod etc etc`

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - Br0s21 - 01-17-2017

Th 9 with almost maxed walls .Been using CF for a long time just cofig your time out's. Myne is 3 hours on 1 hour off for 18h a day botting time. Makes about 10mil each a day with barch not to bad....

RE: SuperCell Ban Thread [Pls post only here] - Juanjuan - 02-12-2017

Anti ban is it really working? I am planning to buy the lifetime license key.