ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=2775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 04-26-2016

IMPORTANT:
- This is not the final 1.8.10 version, but a release candidate. To report bugs please create a thread at "Bug Reports for Beta v1.8.10 (RC 11) - [Anti Ban]" forum.
- It's strongly recommended to stop using and uninstall mods (xmod/imod) and any other bots. 
- It's highly recommended to optimize the detection evasion by configuring time-out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab. 

- Before installing the latest version, please remove the older version from from My Computer > C drive> Program Files (x86).
- Bluestacks 2 is not fully supported yet, please download the recommended Bluestacks version from our website.

RELEASE NOTES FOR v1.8.10 (RC11) - ANTI-BAN:

Major anti detection add-ons:
 - Under the "Other" tab, it is now possible to configure the bot operating hours, the bot can take a time out whenever you wish.
 - Added option to end battle after X seconds of no resource gain (the bot will not wait until the battle timeout anymore)
 - Advanced click fuzzing (humanizing the bot even farther)
 - Added randomized proportional factor to image recognition.
 - Reduced default troop deploy speed a bit.
 - And many many more small optimizations to the humanizing algorithms.

SOME MORE:

- Added the bowler dark troop to the version.
 - Zoomout is now totally fixed, it will not move buildings in the village any more Smile

- The bot can now be configured to start when the GUI starts (can be used instead of command line). Meaning that you can configure the bot to start automatically when you turn on the program.
 - Improved recognition of walls.
 - The bot will now always collect resources and maintain the village at-least once before attacking. (even if the army is already ready)
 - Balloons bug fixed. 
 - Some more minor bug fixes & optimizations. 

DOWNLOAD NOW CLASHFARMER V1.8.10 (RC 11) - 

New update (fixes the dll missing bug):
DOWNLOAD NOW CLASHFARMER V1.8.10 (RC 12) -

New update (fixes the zoom out bug):

DOWNLOAD NOW CLASHFARMER V1.8.10 (RC 14)

New update (fixes the barracks issue, for some of the users):
DOWNLOAD NOW CLASHFARMER V1.8.10 (RC 16) - WITH THE LATEST ANTI-BAN TECHNOLOGY! 

[Edited 24.5.16]

CLASHFARMER V1.8.10 (RC 17) Compatible with COC May Update is OUT NOW!

Yours CF team! 

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - Ordulu - 04-26-2016

Uh, when I try to run it it gives me an error and says check the log, and yes the other version is removed.

Heres the error log : 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gui.py", line 7, in <module>
  File "frames\control.pyc", line 4, in <module>
  File "bot.pyc", line 3, in <module>
  File "maintainer.pyc", line 2, in <module>
  File "player.pyc", line 10, in <module>
  File "device\__init__.pyc", line 3, in <module>
  File "device\_connection.pyc", line 4, in <module>
  File "adb\adb_commands.pyc", line 30, in <module>
  File "M2Crypto\__init__.pyc", line 22, in <module>
  File "M2Crypto\__m2crypto.pyc", line 12, in <module>
  File "M2Crypto\__m2crypto.pyc", line 10, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found..

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - admin - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 10:27 PM)Ordulu Wrote: Uh, when I try to run it it gives me an error and says check the log, and yes the other version is removed.

Heres the error log : 

It seems that there was a problem with the binary installation file, we are re-updating the download link, it should be ready in a few minutes (sorry about that).
EDIT: Try re-downloading it now.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ephuber35 - 04-26-2016

It doesn't do anything. I've tried downloading it twice and running the .exe to install it and it just doesn't do anything? I'm installing it wrong? I completed deleted the clashfarmer folder for programs(x86)

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - Ordulu - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 10:41 PM)admin Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 10:27 PM)Ordulu Wrote: Uh, when I try to run it it gives me an error and says check the log, and yes the other version is removed.

Heres the error log : 

It seems that there was a problem with the binary installation file, we are re-updating the download link, it should be ready in a few minutes (sorry about that).
EDIT: Try re-downloading it now.

Perfect its working now.. Thanks

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - AnGrYGHosT - 04-26-2016

download link drive me to ClashFarmer 1.8.10 RC10

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - Kuma - 04-26-2016

It works for me!
This is the link I get (copied from ArcherQueen): http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/ClashFarmer_1810_Premium_Installer_RC11.exe

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - AnGrYGHosT - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 11:01 PM)Kuma Wrote: It works for me!
This is the link I get (copied from ArcherQueen): http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/ClashFarmer_1810_Premium_Installer_RC11.exe
i got this
[Image: bTsKTqk]

(04-26-2016, 11:07 PM)AnGrYGHosT Wrote:
(04-26-2016, 11:01 PM)Kuma Wrote: It works for me!
i got this
[Image: bTsKTqk]

http://imgur.com/bTsKTqk

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - Kevster - 04-26-2016

Works flawlessly. No bugs encountered so far

Wall upgrade feture is working on level 7 walls! Thank you! Also loving the initiated time out feature!
Thanks CF.