ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=2775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - AppleGTX - 05-08-2016

(05-07-2016, 05:18 PM)AppleGTX Wrote: Dont work for me please help!! It says: Verifying Bluestacks and CoC...

Launching Bluestacks, please wait..

and thats it! Whats the Problem??
Here is the log from the Bot:

Welcome to ClashFarmer 1.8.10 Premium bot.
Made by the community for you , visit us at http://www.clashfarmer.com.
Some features are disabled because they are still being adapted to the new CoC.
You can now just minimize Bluestacks and the bot!
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
Please report any bugs or issues to our official forum: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Checking if bot needs a time out.
Verifying Bluestacks and CoC...
Launching Bluestacks, please wait...
Starting bluestacks launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe
Bluestacks launched, checking if running...
Some Issue Occurred: Could not launch BlueStacks!, <type 'exceptions.Exception'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bot.pyc", line 86, in run
  File "handler.pyc", line 116, in handle_clashofclans_running
  File "shared\_shared.pyc", line 62, in ensure_coc_running
  File "shared\_windows.pyc", line 73, in _launch_bluestacks
Exception: Could not launch BlueStacks!

Starting bluestacks launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe
The bot was stopped.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - jsnwstbrry - 05-08-2016

Good job CF team! RC16 is working excellent for me no more overview button error and it's training troops and attacking again! Thanks so much for all the hard work!

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - skmiraj - 05-08-2016

How to configure the other tab?

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - ComingToAlaska - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 07:54 PM)skmiraj Wrote: How to configure the other tab?

I do...

4 on
1 off
4 on
3 off
4 on
8 off

I'm sure there are lots of ways to go about it, but for me that works resource collection wise. I'm a new TH10, coming from a max TH9. I'd say I collect about 5m gold/elixir and 15-20k in DE, just with Barch.

The biggest thing is make sure you are leaving 6-8hours off so it looks like you actually sleep, doesn't matter the time really.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ArcherQueen - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 04:56 PM)skmiraj Wrote: Any way to use bluestacks 2?

BS 2 is not fully supported yet, please use the recommended version from the link at our website.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 05:15 PM)AppleGTX Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 05:18 PM)AppleGTX Wrote: Dont work for me please help!! It says: Verifying Bluestacks and CoC...

Launching Bluestacks, please wait..

and thats it! Whats the Problem??
Here is the log from the Bot:

Welcome to ClashFarmer 1.8.10 Premium bot.
Made by the community for you , visit us at http://www.clashfarmer.com.
Some features are disabled because they are still being adapted to the new CoC.
You can now just minimize Bluestacks and the bot!
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date.
Please report any bugs or issues to our official forum: http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Some Issue Occurred: Could not launch BlueStacks!, <type 'exceptions.Exception'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bot.pyc", line 86, in run
  File "handler.pyc", line 116, in handle_clashofclans_running
  File "shared\_shared.pyc", line 62, in ensure_coc_running
  File "shared\_windows.pyc", line 73, in _launch_bluestacks
Exception: Could not launch BlueStacks!

The bot was stopped.
Are you using the latest version 1.8.10 - RC 16 from 8.5.16?
If yes, please attach a full printscreen (bluestacks & the bot)

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 05:58 PM)jsnwstbrry Wrote: Good job CF team! RC16 is working excellent for me no more overview button error and it's training troops and attacking again! Thanks so much for all the hard work!

Thanks for the feedback! Smile

(05-08-2016, 08:36 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 07:54 PM)skmiraj Wrote: How to configure the other tab?

I do...

4 on
1 off
4 on
3 off
4 on
8 off

I'm sure there are lots of ways to go about it, but for me that works resource collection wise. I'm a new TH10, coming from a max TH9. I'd say I collect about 5m gold/elixir and 15-20k in DE, just with Barch.

The biggest thing is make sure you are leaving 6-8hours off so it looks like you actually sleep, doesn't matter the time really.
We absolutely agree, the most important thing is to set breaks that will look real.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - Darcules - 05-09-2016

When the bot start searching, he doenst press the bottem look for opponent.. i reinstalled the bot a few times but it keeps comming, on my laptop it works normal, just not on my pc.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - Imperator - 05-09-2016

(05-09-2016, 03:09 PM)Darcules Wrote: When the bot start searching, he doenst press the bottem look for opponent.. i reinstalled the bot a few times but it keeps comming, on my laptop it works normal, just not on my pc.

is clash in english?