ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC16) (Beta) - with the ANTI-BAN technology released! [8.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=2775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ArcherQueen - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 01:56 PM)ClashFarmer Lover Wrote: guys you won't fix the zooming out ?! i'm still using the Rc10 Sad(
Hey,
To fix the zoom out issue, please do the following:
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).   
2) Reboot the PC.   
3) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.   
4) Run the bot.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - kenny - 04-29-2016

(04-29-2016, 02:53 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 01:56 PM)ClashFarmer Lover Wrote: guys you won't fix the zooming out ?! i'm still using the Rc10 Sad(
Hey,
To fix the zoom out issue, please do the following:
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).   
2) Reboot the PC.   
3) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.   
4) Run the bot.

Ive done this but bluestacks seems to be stuck on the 'inialializing' screen. Has been for 30 mins

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ComingToAlaska - 04-29-2016

I'm finding the latest version to be far superior! Great work guys!

I love that I can now request CC troops and not be stuck with one dark spell, while it sits there for 2 minutes waiting for battle to end. Great addition!

Now if only you guys could do something about the 4 million dollar wall pieces. Wink

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - Dodo87 - 04-30-2016

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your great effort finally I got mine working Big Grin . Here is the steps I have done for people who still have issues with the bot.

1- Uninstall old ClashFarmer 1.8.10, then installed the latest version.
2- Uninstall Bluestacks 0.10.7.5601 even though it was the recommended version from CF team, and downloaded it again from their website.
- This didn't fix the issue and bot was still having difficulties zooming out, it kept trying to zoom out but always failed.

3- Uninstalled Bluestacks one more time and downloaded the same version 0.10.7.5601 but rooted, installed it and it worked perfectly fine. If anyone is against having the BS rooted just try to search on the internet for the recommended version from ClashFarmer team, if the one they provided didn't work for you like what has happened to me. Below is the link for the version I have installed if anyone is interested to have it.

BlueStacks 0.10.7.5601 Rooted

Thanks CF team for the great work Heart Heart

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - abo.zeen - 04-30-2016

thx 4 ever

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC11) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - conzki - 04-30-2016

(04-27-2016, 07:18 PM)MrWarden Wrote: Im running x64 no problems whatsoever

I'm running 0n 64bit and its working and no errors at all im using RC12 right now.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ArcherQueen - 04-30-2016

Thanks for the kind words! Smile
We would greatly appreciate if everyone could help SPREAD THE WORD by sharing your botting experience and posting a link to our website in mobile gaming forums and related gaming websites.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - tr_biqkinq - 04-30-2016

Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error

the bot says that whenever i start it even before bluestacks starts anybody knows a solution ? thanks

Note : i have the recommended version of bluestacks and i also have the newest version of the bot u guys have put and it had worked fine until the newest version was released i guess

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - TheGentleMan - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 12:17 PM)tr_biqkinq Wrote: Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error

the bot says that whenever i start it even before bluestacks starts anybody knows a solution ? thanks

Note : i have the recommended version of bluestacks and i also have the newest version of the bot u guys have put and it had worked fine until the newest version was released i guess

1) Did you removed The Old version of ClashFarmer from ProgramFile X86 and ProgramData ?
2) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website http://www.clashfarmer.com/download.html , and configure ClashOfClan GoogleAccount
5) Download the new ClashFarmer (RC 12)
6) Run the Bot
If you still have na error, Attach a screen shoot of Bluestack and the bot, so we can help you fix the bug.

RE: ClashFarmer - v1.8.10 (RC12) (Beta) - with the latest ANTI-BAN technology released! - ComingToAlaska - 04-30-2016

One thought....any chance you can have the "Search Only" button ignore the timeouts in the "Other" tab?

Sometimes I have it one time out but I may want to sneak in a raid, but then I have to change the settings, and then change them back. I know, I know, I'm lazy... Smile