ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break (/showthread.php?tid=3409)

Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - minboui - 05-05-2016

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Bot searches for 200+ before finding a dead base... I think SC removed dead bases,.

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - TheGentleMan - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 02:46 PM)minboui Wrote: Is anyone experiencing the same issue? Bot searches for 200+ before finding a dead base... I think SC removed dead bases,.

Supercell is moving the dead bases to another server with an update (as many told before).

After 3 - 5 days the dead bases are coming back.
So be patient.

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - kenny - 05-05-2016

They always disappear after an update as they're moved to a different server

Give it 3-5 days and they'll start to reappear on a regular basis again

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - borat - 05-05-2016

How long have you been playing the game? Every update happens the same thing, and with this one even more. Can you imagine how many people is coming back to play the game after seeing the new reduces time for troop and spell training as well as hero regeneration... A LOT.

So Supercell did not remove dead bases, there's simply more people playing the game atm and looking for them. My bot has been finding them with an average of 90 searches, way longer than usually but things will be back to normal in a few days.

I also think supercell controls the economy by allowing more or less dead bases to be queued so they can fix the issue if they see an increase on people farming.

Conclusion: Supercell did not remove dead bases, there is just more people looking for them!

just saw the other replies, i really don't think they move dead bases to another server, it doesn't work that way... never heard of it and I believe i know quite a lot about this game... the issue is due to the amount of people playing after the updates, while the hype train is going chooooo choooooo

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - kenny - 05-05-2016

I agree but I've been farming all day with the bot and it's found plenty of dead bases for under 30 searches all bar 2 out of a total of 19 attacks.

Oh and I've been playing about 18 months

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - borat - 05-06-2016

(05-05-2016, 04:40 PM)kenny Wrote: I agree but I've been farming all day with the bot and it's found plenty of dead bases for under 30 searches all bar 2 out of a total of 19 attacks.

And how advanced are you? I have been playing for 15 months now.

Yesterday loot was awesome and I found more dead bases than ever, all under 30 searches, i boosted barracks for 3 hours and made lots of loot... maybe supercell noticed all the complains and injected a few more into circulation Smile

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - kenny - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 08:28 AM)Lborat Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 04:40 PM)kenny Wrote: I agree but I've been farming all day with the bot and it's found plenty of dead bases for under 30 searches all bar 2 out of a total of 19 attacks.

Yesterday loot was awesome and I found more dead bases than ever, all under 30 searches, i boosted barracks for 3 hours and made lots of loot... maybe supercell noticed all the complains and injected a few more into circulation Smile

Lvl106

Yeah I had a good day yesterday. I've lowered my trophy search down to 1000-1400 which seems to have produced a lot more dead bases.

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - borat - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 09:30 AM)kenny Wrote:

Lvl106

Yeah I had a good day yesterday. I've lowered my trophy search down to 1000-1400 which seems to have produced a lot more dead bases.
I have been farming in gold 1 and crystal 3 my whole th10 life (~2 months) and finiding lots of dead bases always, I use Gibarch to farm, what about you?

I'm level 155 btw

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - TheGentleMan - 05-06-2016

I am also farming in Gold 1 and I'm using Barch. I'm doing 4M/8hours

RE: Hard to find deadbases after the latest maintenance break - kenny - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 10:13 AM)Lborat Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 09:30 AM)kenny Wrote:

Lvl106

I have been farming in gold 1 and crystal 3 my whole th10 life (~2 months) and finiding lots of dead bases always, I use Gibarch to farm, what about you?

I'm level 155 btw

Blimey lvl155!

I use 24 giants 100 archers plus whatever hero isn't UG, which at the mo is usually one of them. You see today, I've just checked, it's finding it hard to find dead bases. Searches are around 50 with a couple well over 100.