ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! (/showthread.php?tid=3522)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - ArcherQueen - 05-13-2016

In the next week we will switch the current premium version with additional features to ClashFarmer Professional. In addition to ClashFarmer Professional, we as always have also a FREE version.
The Professional version users will have unlimited access to all extra features, that will help them to advance their gameplay and fill their storages with gold & elixir. (Full features list will be published later).         

We will offer 3 different pricing plans:
1. 30 days (1 month) - $6.99
2. 180 days (6 months) - $34.99 
3. Lifetime - $119.99

Users that would like to contribute and support ClashFarmer development by purchasing ClashFarmer Professional plan will receive a License Key by email (same email address that connected to your Paypal). For Professional version activation the user will need to download the latest Clashfarmer version from our website and then just register with the License Key. The selected Professional plan activated only from the moment of license key registration and counts only the days that you actually used the bot.

IMPORTANT:
* We support Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
* Payment Options: As before, we will accept PayPal, which is one of the world's largest Internet payment companies or Bitcoin. 
 You can purchase several license key without activation.
Our CF Professional users will receive expedite support at the official forum, "Professional - Help & Support" section and by email [email protected].   

Please note, both Professional & Free versions from ClashFarmer Bot are completely undetectable, so you'll account will always stay safe!

Clash On with ClashFarmer most advanced & safest Clash of Clans Bot!!! 

[11.5.16 UPDATE] Guys, we read your feedbacks and decided to take them into account since 

CLASHFARMER COMMUNITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US. We changed a few things and we would like to clarify,
1) The FREE version will be always available and updated and it has everything you need for efficient botting. 

The professional version will have additional awesome features and it's only an extra for those who would like to 
contribute and donate for ClashFarmer development. 
2) We will not cut off any of the previous premium versions. So, you can still continue to use them.
3) We've decided that FOR NOW, WE WILL GIVE LICENCE KEYS FOR FREE! [When ClashFarmer Professional will be released - It's not released yet].

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - MadZebra - 05-15-2016

So what happens to those of us who purchased the premium license from you guys? Is that an obsolete version now?

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - Supreme Leader - 05-15-2016

(05-15-2016, 01:35 PM)MadZebra Wrote: So what happens to those of us who purchased the premium license from you guys?  Is that an obsolete version now?

You have to pay double because you already showed that you have money :Big Grin

Im just kidding

As They admins said people who already paid dont have to repay any fees

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - Methodical - 05-15-2016

I'm excited!

Will you guys hold a give away or contest for licence keys?

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - kenny - 05-16-2016

I haven't paid a penny, didn't know there was even an option to.

I'm intrigued to know what the 'extra features'. I'm using RC12 with no probs so I'm struggling to see why I'd feel the need to pay when the free version is doing everything I want.

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - yuredacy2311 - 05-16-2016

Im sure it will have some awesome features, but i also wonder what are they too.
Can admin tell us about what we will have in pro version?

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - yavuzemreyesil - 05-16-2016

hi guys

i already purchased cf premium before the biggest update

after i paid for premium version cf gave premium versions for free until now

and now u are saying that we have a different payment options for cf

what about previous premium users? will we have clashfarmer professional without payment or do we have to pay again?

waiting for response

thanks for hardworking guys we appreciate that

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - 0x0539 - 05-16-2016

(05-13-2016, 03:27 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please note, both Professional & Free versions from ClashFarmer Bot are completely undetectable, so you'll account will always stay safe!

Little typo there.

Anyway, do you have an ETA when this professional version will be released?

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - TheGentleMan - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 10:39 AM)0x0539 Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 03:27 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: Please note, both Professional & Free versions from ClashFarmer Bot are completely undetectable, so you'll account will always stay safe!

Little typo there.

Anyway, do you have an ETA when this professional version will be released?

The release date for the Premium version will be this week.

(05-16-2016, 09:47 AM)yavuzemreyesil Wrote: hi guys

i already purchased cf premium before the biggest update

after i paid for premium version cf gave premium versions for free until now

and now u are saying that we have a different payment options for cf

what about previous premium users? will we have clashfarmer professional without payment or do we have to pay again?

waiting for response

thanks for hardworking guys we appreciate that

As They admins said, ClashFarmer team will give free licence key to everybody for the moment.

RE: Get Ready! ClashFarmer Professional is coming soon! - ArcherQueen - 05-17-2016

Guys,
As it says in the post we've decided that for now, we will give licence key for free to everybody (when the Professional version will be released). We will post more details very soon, so just follow the forum announcements.