ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] (/showthread.php?tid=3604)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to BS 2? [Edited 20.5.16] - ArcherQueen - 05-18-2016

If you received a notification from Bluestacks that "Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon and it will stop working in a few days"
[Edited 20.5.16]
Arrow THE TEMPORARY SOLUTION IS TO DOWNLOAD THE RECOMMENDED ROOTED BLUESTACKS 2 VERSION FROM HERE
No need to download BS 2.
Also, we're currently working on supporting all the new emulators. 

Here are the steps to install the recommended Rooted Bluesatcks 1 version:  

1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).   
2) Reboot the PC.   
3) Install Bluestacks from here, and configure COC.   
4) Run the bot

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - Supreme Leader - 05-18-2016

Of course you people always ahead of problems and always listening to your users/fans and that makes this community a great one and the site,program,staff are as great!

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - crazycloak - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 12:30 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: If you haven't saw it yet, Bluestacks send notification today that "Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon and it will stop working in a few days"
You have nothing to worry to about, we aware of this issue and publish a solution soon.
As always CF Dev = OP
(05-18-2016, 12:32 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Of course you people always ahead of problems and always listening to your users/fans and that makes this community a great one and the site,program,staff are as great!

Dem grammar kappa..

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - ArcherQueen - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 01:09 PM)crazycloak Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 12:30 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: If you haven't saw it yet, Bluestacks send notification today that "Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon and it will stop working in a few days"
You have nothing to worry to about, we aware of this issue and publish a solution soon.
As always CF Dev = OP
(05-18-2016, 12:32 PM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Of course you people always ahead of problems and always listening to your users/fans and that makes this community a great one and the site,program,staff are as great!

Dem grammar kappa..

Thank you guys! Smile

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - Supreme Leader - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 01:09 PM)crazycloak Wrote:
As always CF Dev = OP

Dem grammar kappa..

Kappa123
Tryin to be poetic hahahahahaha i failed <3

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - whamy22 - 05-18-2016

I thought it is already ended before. I have BS-Services on bluestacks disabled so that nothing will pop up to install apps to continue using bluestacks. Thanks guys. always checking forum for update. cant wait^^.

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - kenny - 05-19-2016

I must have something turned off because I've received no notice to say BS1 is stopping.

It's still working fine at the mo (way to put kiss of death on it)

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - Monkey - 05-19-2016

BlueStacks 1 stopped working about an hour ago for me.  Try to reinstall it but it doesn't accept my username or password where Bluestacks 2 does.  Looks like we need a fix ASAP.  Love the Bot.  Want to use it.  Help!!!!!!

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - ComingToAlaska - 05-19-2016

Mine is still working fine.

RE: Support for Bluestacks 1 is ending soon - Should I upgrade to Bluestacks 2? - sazza - 05-19-2016

I have a low config pc with dual core,2gb ram..before this update i tried downloading bs 2 when it launched..but it seemed too mch slow for my pc to load..and everything was just too powerful so that my pc couldn't cope up with.. so for me now bs 2 ain't gonna happen real soon...whatever you do..don't just shift from bs 1 to 2.. so many of users will just fall apart...