ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Freezing After COC Update - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Freezing After COC Update (/showthread.php?tid=3748)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Freezing After COC Update - ComingToAlaska - 05-24-2016

Anyone having issues with Bluestack freezing on them since the update?

I don't think it is a CF problem as it was happening before, but just curious if others are having an issue.

RE: Freezing After COC Update - TheGentleMan - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 08:14 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: Anyone having issues with Bluestack freezing on them since the update?

I don't think it is a CF problem as it was happening before, but just curious if others are having an issue.

Witch BlueStack version are you using ?

RE: Freezing After COC Update - ComingToAlaska - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 08:35 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 08:14 PM)ComingToAlaska Wrote: Anyone having issues with Bluestack freezing on them since the update?

Witch BlueStack version are you using ?

0.10.7.5601 is what shows up when i hover over the icon in the system tray.

RE: Freezing After COC Update - DiscoStu71 - 05-24-2016

Frozen...

Tried downloading the BlueStacks link from a previous AQ thread, now trying to add CoC to BS and frozen...

Not a techy, so if you know a solution, please dumb it down as much as possible for me (and others) to understand...lol

I uninstalled BSv1 and downloaded the link AQ had posted in another forum, had a minor language issue resolved in 'settings' and restarted the new downloaded version of BS... and now am frozen at the pictured screenshot....

Thanks
Stu

RE: Freezing After COC Update - tistostas - 05-24-2016

press ESC to close this window

(05-24-2016, 10:39 PM)tistostas... pressing escape takes me back to the page listing the app\s I want to download, I reclick CoC and it takes me to the same screen? Wrote: press ESC to close this window

RE: Freezing After COC Update - tistostas - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:41 PM)DiscoStu71 Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:39 PM)tistostas... pressing escape takes me back to the page listing the app\s I want to download, I reclick CoC and it takes me to the same screen? Wrote: press ESC to close this window

lol .. i press ESC and close the config windows and can log in my clash with any account

Pressing escape takes me to this screen, and when I click on CoC to download- back to frozed screenshot...

RE: Freezing After COC Update - lordmike3000 - 05-24-2016

I'm having the same problem but only started today after the coc update

RE: Freezing After COC Update - JoeFarmer - 05-24-2016

Yes.. I've had to restart bluestacks twice so far.  I don't know what version.