ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
How Unisntall BlueStack - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: How Unisntall BlueStack (/showthread.php?tid=3799)

How Unisntall BlueStack - TheGentleMan - 05-26-2016

Hey guys,

here's a pretty nice youtube video from our member, that show how to Uninstall BlueStack in some easy steps.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kojuh8hWY48

Hope it will help some users that getting problem with theirs BlueStack.

Youtube video Credit: Borders Breaker

RE: How Unisntall BlueStack - ArcherQueen - 05-28-2016

"Border Breaker" - Thank for the helpful video!
and "TheGentleMan" Thanks for sharing!
Smile

RE: How Unisntall BlueStack - wombatstew - 05-31-2016

It is a nice video, well done "BorderBreaker", but sorry, I have followed the steps "to the letter" and I am again getting the "bluestacks stops working" error. Not immediately, but it does come, sometimes sooner, sometimes later. I am not sure what is really triggering it.

It seems to me that there must be things getting into the RAM or cache or whatever it is that are not being cleaned out, and in time getting re-triggered to create the problems. It seems a full system restart usually delays the occurrence of what currently seem to be inevitable problems, but after a couple of days even this does not seem enough to get a decent CF run and I am fully reinstalling BS and CF.

Different machines have different problems - my windows 10 laptop runs most reliably with CF 17 and BS2 (as suggested by "TheGentleMan") occasionally getting the multiple CF opening problem. This combo does not work on my windows 10 desktop or windows 8 laptop and my best success on both of these is from following "BorderBreaker's" suggestion (this thread).

I am looking forward to the pending blue stacks 2 compatible CF release - hopefully it can get to a stage where it does recover from the variety of issues that are being reported.

All the best.

RE: How Unisntall BlueStack - Supreme Leader - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 03:09 AM)wombatstew Wrote: It is a nice video, well done "BorderBreaker", but sorry, I have followed the steps "to the letter" and I am again getting the "bluestacks stops working" error. Not immediately, but it does come, sometimes sooner, sometimes later. I am not sure what is really triggering it.

It seems to me that there must be things getting into the RAM or cache or whatever it is that are not being cleaned out, and in time getting re-triggered to create the problems. It seems a full system restart usually delays the occurrence of what currently seem to be inevitable problems, but after a couple of days even this does not seem enough to get a decent CF run and I am fully reinstalling BS and CF.

Different machines have different problems - my windows 10 laptop runs most reliably with CF 17 and BS2 (as suggested by "TheGentleMan") occasionally getting the multiple CF opening problem. This combo does not work on my windows 10 desktop or windows 8 laptop and my best success on both of these is from following "BorderBreaker's" suggestion (this thread).

I am looking forward to the pending blue stacks 2 compatible CF release - hopefully it can get to a stage where it does recover from the variety of issues that are being reported.

All the best.

Im facing the same problem atm bro, back then i didnt have that problem CF is causing BS to crash for some reason which im not sure why, Im streaming for hours through BS2 and not having any problems...I deleted everything that having Bluestack word in registry hahaha deleted even some important windows and audio files just trying to get it fixed but anyways, I havent farmed in days actually just having fun and streaming and I had a supercell staff watching me hahaha i think he was waiting for me to run the bot hahahaha Tongue, waiting for the new CF release, I will not use any other Bot because this is the only trustworthy one made by trustworthy respectful people.