ClashFarmer Discussion Forum
Bluestack Frontened stopped working - Printable Version

+- ClashFarmer Discussion Forum (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: ClashFarmer Discussions (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bluestack Frontened stopped working (/showthread.php?tid=3808)

Bluestack Frontened stopped working - skillize - 05-27-2016

Please help, i had running the bot normally all the night with bluestack v1, but after i unistall this, reboot the pc and unistall the v2 rooted, in the middle of night randomly the bot stops working so i have the error on the screen: Bluestack frontend stopped working, anyone knows how to solve? im running on windows 10

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - HoooogRider - 05-27-2016

If you are having any problem with bluestacks and clashfarmer, then follow the given steps.I guarantee you that it will work Big Grin

1. Uninstall Bluestacks and clash farmer... Remove everything...Even if u uninstall some folders will be there, you need to delete those too...
2.Type regedit in run. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS
remove this bluestacks folder
Again, goto
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/ClashFarmer
Delete clashfarmer here too...
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the clash farmer folder here..If u dont find it here Search it in C:\Program Files
4.Restart your PC
5. Download bluestacks2 from the official site...The latest version will also work no issues...
6. Download Clashfarmer 1.8.10 rc-17 from clashfarmer.com\downloads
Install it in your PC
7.install bluestacks2 and get clash of clans in it...load your townhall
8.Configure and run the Bot!!!!
DONE!!!

NOTE:-DO NOT USE TROOP REQUEST OR WALL UPGRADE IN THE BOT.....THEY WILL NOT WORK IN BS2...A NEW VERSION OF BOT IS BEING RELEASED THAT WILL FULLY SUPPORT BS2, IN NEXT FEW DAYS

Note:-If you do not find bluestacks or cf in the registry, its ok....It is probably because they have already been deleted... You can also use IOBit uninstaller to perform uninstallation..

Cheers, keep Botting Big Grin

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - kendrick - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 08:34 AM)HoooogRider Wrote: If you are having any problem with bluestacks and clashfarmer, then follow the given steps.I guarantee you that it will work Big Grin

1. Uninstall Bluestacks and clash farmer... Remove everything...Even if u uninstall some folders will be there, you need to delete those too...
2.Type regedit in run. Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS
remove this bluestacks folder
Again, goto
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/ClashFarmer
Delete clashfarmer here too...
3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the clash farmer folder here..If u dont find it here Search it in C:\Program Files
4.Restart your PC
5. Download bluestacks2 from the official site...The latest version will also work no issues...
6. Download Clashfarmer 1.8.10 rc-17 from clashfarmer.com\downloads
Install it in your PC
7.install bluestacks2 and get clash of clans in it...load your townhall
8.Configure and run the Bot!!!!
DONE!!!

NOTE:-DO NOT USE TROOP REQUEST OR WALL UPGRADE IN THE BOT.....THEY WILL NOT WORK IN BS2...A NEW VERSION OF BOT IS BEING RELEASED THAT WILL FULLY SUPPORT BS2, IN NEXT FEW DAYS

Note:-If you do not find bluestacks or cf in the registry, its ok....It is probably because they have already been deleted... You can also use IOBit uninstaller to perform uninstallation..

Cheers, keep Botting Big Grin

it doesn't work for me  Sad

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - Supreme Leader - 05-27-2016

Its bluestacks bug, try to do a clean up and reinstall

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - kendrick - 05-27-2016

(05-27-2016, 11:45 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Its bluestacks bug, try to do a clean up and reinstall

i did it three times, but it doesn't work..

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - skillize - 05-27-2016

Ok i tried, i let you know , but people still have this bug.. hope its gone 4 me

not working, admins found a solution?

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - ArcherQueen - 05-28-2016

If the rooted version is problematic, please use the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

To reinstall BS please do the following steps:
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).
2) Reboot the PC.
3) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.
4) Run the bot

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - skillize - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 04:50 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: If the rooted version is problematic, please use the recommended Bluestacks 1 version from our website. We will release a compatible version with Bluestacks 2 in the next few days!

To reinstall BS please do the following steps:
1) Uninstall Bluestacks from windows (add/remove programs).  
2) Reboot the PC.  
3) Install Bluestacks again from the link at our website, and configure COC.  
4) Run the bot

thank you its working Smile

RE: Bluestack Frontened stopped working - HoooogRider - 05-28-2016

(05-27-2016, 12:14 PM)kendrick Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 11:45 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: Its bluestacks bug, try to do a clean up and reinstall

i did it three times, but it doesn't work..

Kendric, dont lose heart...Its because ur uninstallation of bluestacks is not happening correctly....Normal uninstall can still leave behind unwanted data in folders, registries and also cache...its highly recommended that you remove the previous versions of blustaks b4 installing new one..
Also remembr to run the bot as admin...since it uses another app(ie bluestacks)it may oftened be firewaled by antivirus softwares....
Both the rooted bluestacks or the normal one recomended by the moderators here at clashfarmer,failed to work for me....So i performed clean installion of bluestacks2 by performing the steps which i mentioned above and my bot is running like a boss Big Grin
Try again...If you need help, dont hesitate to post Smile